[A] Second Go 14/16 LF TANK/ RANGE DPS

90 Human Paladin
Guild: Second Go
Server: Sargeras (PVP) Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thur 8pm-11pm CST (Server Time)
Homepage: http://secondgo.enjin.com/home

Are we right for you?
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with the desire to push progression in a very casual atmosphere. We are attempting to go 25 man, and need your help to do so. We want intelligent and active players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves attending virtually all the raids, having stable computers and internet connections, min/maxing, bringing consumables, and making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes.

Classes we are currently looking for

Tanks- High
    Ret Paladin- High
    Frost Dk- High
    Mage-High
    Rogue-High
    Enh Shaman-Med

Also in dire need of back ups, what that means is maybe you are a little under geared but working on it and looking for a place to have some fun and maybe come in if we need your help.

You do not have to app, but we would like to see a parse or two from you. Feel free to message me in game.

What we expect from you:
You should be able to maintain 90% attendance throughout your entire time with us. You should maximize your character by gemming and gearing properly and to the best of your ability. This also includes having two raiding professions. You should also be able to take criticism and improve from it.

About Us:
Second Go was previously Hardcorecasual from US-Hakkar, was founded in August 2009, Our raid team kind of fell a part in Firelands and now we are back for Mist. Looking to make the transition from 10 man to 25 man. We are also looking to absorb another 10 man guild or maybe a guild that is having issues filling raids to bolster our ranks and move this 10 man guild to 25 man asap. Details can be worked out.

Any question or comments regarding this posting can be directed to me or Swez on the forms or in game, Zipps#1374 and Swez#1912
Edited by Zipps on 12/10/2012 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ps punch and pie
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bumpage
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Would recommend this guild. Although they always come up short on the punch & pie...You still owe me from Apocalypse.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Lies and slander.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We sent it, you may not of gotten it. We may of had your old address.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Spark Biznatch on duty...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
25mans are cool. Help them make another 25m!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Once more with feeling...

bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Need more people still, lets do it, you know you want to run 25 mans, we need help to get it going, its a perfect match. Like fat people love cake you will too love this guild.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Your guild name just keeps reminding me of Lights. Who is fantastic... to look at.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes I do believe that is where the old GM got the name from, he told all of us blizzard picked it out, but when I goggled our name saw the lights videos and knew he liked to look at her too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/11/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Zipps
Yes I do believe that is where the old GM got the name from, he told all of us blizzard picked it out, but when I goggled our name saw the lights videos and knew he liked to look at her too.

dat story bro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just mergered, still looking to fill the last few spots, need rogue, warrior, lock dps and disc, restro druid to fill up our ranks and start 25 mans asap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump, need more dps trying to do our 1st raid tuesday, need Warrior and rogues don't have any .
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
need more still
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]