Suggestion : Vanity/Battle pets(Long)

90 Pandaren Monk
I need to re-read your post when I've gotten sleep, but I like what I see.

I'd really love to see a spectral look for the spirit crab, I was so disappointed when I tamed it and it was just a plain blue crab.

ETA: why is there not an achieve past 50 rares?
Edited by Shyala on 11/23/2012 4:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wow! Very nice, well thought out post. My brain kinda exploded, but you are obviously a major battle pet player and have given this a lot of thought.

/thumbsup
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Just did ToEs today on LFR, would like to add for a Mini Version of the corrupted Leishi and the Corrupter Protectors(Black Water Elementals) .
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I want one of each please! Great list BTW... bet that took awhile
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
A mini Jeeves would be great too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mini mimiron flying head too :) Hope everyone sees and agrees on this!!! I definitely support this!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I've posted this in all the threads of this type I see.

A Mechanical Owl... Bubo from the original Clash of the Titans

Ferrets... Podo and Codo from The Beastmaster

A baby murloc like the ones in Northweastern Borean Tundrea
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Orange Murloc (500 pets)

Purple Murloc (200 unique rare pets captured)

I like this idea the most, as well as most of your reputation suggestions. being a JC i would love to create mini pet versions of the new mounts aside from the sapphire cub that you can currently make.

I know a lot of pet collectors are already at 400 and inching towards 500, so a 500 pet achievement just makes sense as does achievements for catching X # of rares over 50 unique
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Updated with new suggestions from myself and others.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Can we also make all pets battleable? The kites can be under magic or flying. The various alliance/horde peons/grunts can be shown as kneeling after a defeat for the children instead after they lose.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
nerubian skitterer
nerubian flyer (with crawling animation for when you're on foot, and flying animation when mounted or swimming.
other two Sen'jin Fetish masks on their own as minipets
Northrend Furbolg
alementals
bee

world's smallest storm giant
uldum pygmy
newt/lizard that doesn't look like a warp stalker
frog/toad with descent poly count
voodoo gnome
floating eye that looks like an eyeball instead of all glowy
stormcrow using phoenix hatchling model, but using more natural colors (not translucent)
stegodon
northrend yeti
day of the dead marrionette
rooster
Edited by Xotasitalin on 1/10/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The ghost crab pet in Ghostlands WAS a spectral crab. I was very displeased to see it was changed. Want that back >|
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Orange Murloc (500 pets)

Purple Murloc (200 unique rare pets captured)

I like this idea the most, as well as most of your reputation suggestions. being a JC i would love to create mini pet versions of the new mounts aside from the sapphire cub that you can currently make.

I know a lot of pet collectors are already at 400 and inching towards 500, so a 500 pet achievement just makes sense as does achievements for catching X # of rares over 50 unique

Love this idea. WTB baby murloc pet!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Fiery War Colt. (Undead offspring of the horse from Kara.)

Sha Remnant of Happiness. (Yellow with rainbow sparkle attacks.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Many great ideas there. I really like the idea of a pet per faction that is buyable at exalted rep. Also like the idea of Murloc pet achievement reward at 500 - means something cool to work towards eventually.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow! These are all great ideas! I'm loving the murloc idea and please make it a better battle pet! ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i love you Avarre my fellow pet collector im in agreement with basically everypost here, stop reskinning things and give us new things please, murlocs please a diabloooooooo to if you have to rare spawn pets like rare npcs..not sure how funthat would be or annoying but variety..Demon Panther yes

the idea of having faction rep pets is awesome like sporeggar come on BRING IT BLIZZARD show us some loving
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This post made my day! as a happy Crazy Pet Lady id love nothing more than to see all these pets introduced, though realistically it would take a while, even just the promise of some of them would be a joy.

The idea of rep pets for the old reps would really encourage old players to revisit the lands of old and help the new players to discover the lost treasures of the past expacs.

I really REALLY hope Blizzard takes note of your post and takes to heart just how many pet collectors in WoW these days would be delighted at such implementations.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]