465 ArmsWarrior LF Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild<3

90 Draenei Warrior
Hey there, name is Dave, i'm a new server/faction transfer to Mannoroth. I came from a medium-small server called Eitrigg. I played horde there for years, my main was my DK, I use to be hardcore with em but the server grew dull. I am currently looking to find a new guild who is semi-hardcore, good on progression. Before I left Eitrigg, for reasons, I stopped at 4/6 Normal Mogu'Shan Vaults with attempts on Elegon. I am looking to strongly commit to a new found raid spot.

Days looking to raid: Mondays through Thursdays, 9:00pm EST/Server to late night. I don't mind negotiating. I have excellent raid attendance and good raid awareness.

Here is my armory link, if you would like to check me out:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Davethebarb/simple

If you need to contact me, hit me up in game or my b-tag, "PurpleDrank#1732".

Thanks for reading :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Bad Voodoo is recruiting. We are semi-hardcore and are trying to gather more raiders for core and 2nd group for raiding.
I'll try to contact you in game :D

Web site: http://bad-voodoo.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Hello! We are a Weekend/Late Night raiding guild. We are aiming for primary raiding Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8pm - 1am. We are not yet an established guild, but we recognize the need for a Weekend Raiding guild that does not currently exist. We are actively recruiting all classes/roles, especially healers and DPS. Founding members of the guild are from Vanilla/BC/Wrath raiding, but quit for Cata, and are excited to start raiding again. During the weekdays (especially later in the night) we want to have fun runs, RBG's, and guild progress or alt gearing runs. If this sounds interesting to you, contact me in-game (Deathmagev/Deathmonkv/victorpatton#1549)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]