Nov 8, 2012, Cinder Kitty Edition

90 Gnome Warlock
when can I get my Cinder Kitty? Me wants it meow!

Well, at least it's Thursday and we have donuts, delicious delicious donuts.

Didn't do much, well got one of my cooking ways maxed out finally.

We've been trying to convince our boss that 'working' from Tahiti would be an optimal production enhancement. She's not buying it so far.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
yea I tried convince my boss that making Ice cream would be waaay better in Hawaii then in Oregon. the warm weather would make for optimal production. he just rolled his eyes an walked off.

In other news, are there any healers that are NOT premodonnas? tanks are just as bad. I am thinking it's time to go back prot, so I can be an a**hat

Good evening Sentinels

and remember, if you enjoy your freedom, thank a vet
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Someone in my psychology class said I had beautiful, flowing hair. I now feel like a schoolgirl obsessing over this.

But in all seriousness, that made my day. Now I think I am obligated to make someone else's day.

PRODON, YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL, FLOWING HAIR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/09/2012 12:18 AMPosted by Sinlinara
PRODON, YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL, FLOWING HAIR.
I know this to be a false statement for two reasons.

1. I am normally wearing a hat. Sometimes, even when I sleep (hurray for passing out).
2. I am getting more grey hairs by the day. Though right now it is at that right amount of grey. So it is pretty awesome I guess.

Okay... so really only one reason.

But, thank you for the statement nonetheless.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Is it grey or silver? If it's silver you can pretend you are a badass anime character.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
11/09/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Sinlinara
Is it grey or silver? If it's silver you can pretend you are a badass anime character.

That reminds me, I need to make a bald Gnome monk named Krillin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
11/09/2012 01:57 AMPosted by Sinlinara
Is it grey or silver?

White. Too far gone. :-((
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It looks...... grey?

I dunno. I have dark brown hair, so grey is my go to color when it comes to this question.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Mine was brown. Then grey. Then silver. Now white..... SIGH. I liked the silver.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of grey/white/silver hair. On my head. Could you repeat the question? And, it depends on what the definition of is, is.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I don't even know how to decide what color mine are. I call them white, but my hair has never been willing to commit to a single color. Within one chunk I can find everything from nearly black, dark brown, to pale blonde, not to mention the white hairs. *shrug* I like it most of the time because nobody could possibly get a dye job, so it's unique and distinctive. (Or so I tell myself.)

They (the white hairs) are thicker in one particular spot, my right temple, and my daughter used to laugh and tease that it was because that was where she and her brother stood whenever they had problems they'd come to me with.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
It ain't just the hair on my head that is white.........
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
11/09/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Sarahgadi

*cackle*

I remeber a day when my hair was black. now it's all grey. an now at the age I am now. it is still starting to spread
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
11/09/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Sarahgadi

My father is one of those guys who has hair "everywhere", front, back, over the shoulders. (Bonus points for him - he's almost 70, couple months away, and no signs of going bald.) It's gone pretty much white everywhere it is visible.

On the other hand, I really don't want to ask the question of whether the drapes and carpet match for a little blue-haired lady. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
On the other hand, I really don't want to ask the question of whether the drapes and carpet match for a little blue-haired lady. >_<
Pffft. I would ask it.
Reply Quote
83 Human Mage
yea I tried convince my boss that making Ice cream would be waaay better in Hawaii then in Oregon. the warm weather would make for optimal production. he just rolled his eyes an walked off.

I live in Hawaii, and yes, all cream is better here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
11/10/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Tehqqno

I live in Hawaii, and yes, all cream is better here.

Seee Thats what I told em, I even drew Diagrams, graphs an everything, he still didn't think so.

He did metion that the Cockroaches are as big as mice tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]