A note to everyone

85 Human Paladin
Hey i know this is kind of random and its like my first time posting on this forum but i just wanted to say....congrats....to all the people who have stayed on this realm for so long....its like a family tradition for me....my dad was a beta tester and well....i would allwais watch him play even to the point where i hacked his account just to make my own charactor aha but he allwais knew and thats why he never changed his passward. i have bin playing since i was 7 and i loved the game my first charactor was a gnome mage back before TBC and i loved it, the game, the people, the game masters....everything seemed amazing but now the server is dieing and i know that....but hey...to all the people who still play on here witch includes even me now....congrats...to staying on a wonderfull realm doesnt matter ally or horde all the old members are one big family ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/08/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Floree
i hacked his account

Do you reside in facebook?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wtf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]