Friday, November 9, 2012

100 Night Elf Druid
I'm Master Plow and that's my name, that name again is Master Plow!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Ah so Master Plow.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I'd plow that ;)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Gnomes, what can you say.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Oh my...
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Ohhhh yeah...
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Plow do you do?

I think I'm having too much fun with my poor main character's dreams of death. I've got about 7 planned ideas. I've written up in some detail the tree crushing him, a school bus with failed brakes ramming the driver's side of his car, and a bank robber shooting his knee first then later a shot to the head to kill him when the hostage negotiations have gone terribly wrong. There's still drowning, electrocution, fire, and more mayhem to produce.

I'm reminded of one of my Sims 2 family homes. I was working on the graveyard and filling it with at least one of every possible method of death. Killing Sims ...

*tries to undent and polish Pseudo-Halo IV*

/HUGS and /HUUGS if any are brave enough to take them
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
You could have your character playing WOW and get pulled into the game through his screen and suddenly find himself in the middle of a battleground that is all too real.....with no weapon, or armor.
Edited by Sarahgadi on 11/9/2012 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
11/09/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Sarahgadi
You could your character playing WOW and get pulled into the game through his screen and suddenly find himself in the middle of a battleground that is all too real.....with no weapon, or armor.

So downtown L.A?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
11/09/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Kamshaft
You could your character playing WOW and get pulled into the game through his screen and suddenly find himself in the middle of a battleground that is all too real.....with no weapon, or armor.

So downtown L.A?

Do they look like Kurt Russel? And is he trying to escape?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]