resto/ele shaman looking for a new home

85 Gnome Warlock
Im looking to come to kargath as my server has died and all friends have stopped playing. I've been raiding since the beginning of wrath. I prefer to heal with a dps offspec. I've healed all wrath and cata content while it was relevant. I've mainly healed on my shaman until i switched to my pally for guild needs.

Lately i feel like Im looking for the impossible. Im looking for a casual raid guild that downs current content while its relevant. I have no problem with progression and dont care if we wipe all night working on a boss. Im not looking to bang my head on hardmodes though, i've been there and done that. Instead of hardmodes if we have content on farm i'd rather do a alt night. I'm looking for 2 raid nights a week anywhere from 7-12p est time mon-thurs. I'm the type that puts the guild first and will play whatever healer is needed. i currently have a resto shammy ready to go and can have a priest or pally ready in short order. I've carried a 99% raid attendance while the guilds where active and believe I've performed at a high level. I stay up on my current classes and always looking to improve. Im currently alliance but kinda miss my horde roots so either faction doesnt bother me. I'll see you guys in kargath soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Contact me in game and we can talk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]