Operation Cross realm will be in effect soon

90 Human Warrior
Hellow, I am Baranalot from the Earthring realm. I humbly invite you all to do a roleplay summit at west brook Garrison near goldshire. I invite both the big, and small rp guilds to come together and talk about problems we see in all of our individual realms see.

Our main goals of the talk is to:

1. Promote Cross realm rp

2. Through our actions ask blizzard to make everything cross realm to make things easier on everyone.

3.To come together as Roleplayers weither we do weird stuff, come together and atleast have fun (which is what this game is meant to do)

4. Promote roleplaying outside of the capital cities(regardless of fraction) and just come out to roleplay about the war.

5. To tie in indvidual stories into the war that is going on with the alliance and the horde.

-on a side note for the horde rpers please find a leader for your summit that way we can help ourselves first then get on with fighting each other in pvp.

If you have any questions please post on the Earthenring Realm forums.
Reply Quote
This man is a pioneer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/09/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Rezi
This man is a pioneer.
You know, I think this cross realm thing has alot of potential to bring other realms together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Someone sticky this please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I fully support this action.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warlock
Baranalot you do not speak for the ER server and considering some of your actions and harassment commited against members of the RP community such as lieing and rumor mongering you have no right to do this and owe various people apologys. It is for that reason i do not see vary many people coming to this.

To other servers:We each have our own server lore and rp going on. Its best to keep it seperate. If we cross paths and have good rp, GReat! But if we cross paths and something rude/godmoderish/other happens, Then expect people to avoid you or react in kind.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Wow, as a guest on your realm forums, you have alot of interesting points. Alot of peope on ER for example have a popularity person in which they defend like crazy even if you have solid evidence againest in terms to not doing his job properly ICly.

I personally rp as a Angel, i did icly say I married a fraction leader(but only to make sure that no one tries to ask me to marry them ICly), and that my avatar is my half blooded body before I became like this icly.

I really would love to talk to you more privately at goldshire where cross realm we can effectively talk and not have to worry about things.

BTW Earthenring has a weird concept that you guys ERP alot. But, from what I am seeing on these forums you guys are much more lively then we are in terms of people asking about lore.

This is you speaking for the realm on MG's forum. Things like that last little "BTW" shouldn't be spread around because not everyone on Earthen Ring feels this way and you telling people that we do....well...it makes you a liar.

So there is a little bit of proof.

Personally, I don't care that you are doing this event thing, but what I -DO- care about is people spreading false rumors and making the people of Earthen Ring look bad. I have looked at the last few posts you have made on the forums, and frankly it seems like you are unhappy here. If that is the case, then I am sorry for that....but DON'T drag the server down just because you are unhappy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I said as a guest which means as a person from another realm. I am not giving false rumors when I have a ton of evidence to support it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
You have proof that -everyone- on Earthen Ring says those things about MG? I seriously doubt that. Maybe "some" people...or "a few people" have said those things, but there is no way that you can make the claim that the whole realm feels that way.

Anyways, I have stated my point.

Good luck on your little event.
Reply Quote
Anyone who messes with our bro will be vanquished.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You have proof that -everyone- on Earthen Ring says those things about MG? I seriously doubt that. Maybe "some" people...or "a few people" have said those things, but there is no way that you can make the claim that the whole realm feels that way.

Anyways, I have stated my point.

Good luck on your little event.
That is from my own observation about the people here. Also, I do have doubts about you because you are MG and yet you are the only one from there that actually came to our server and said something. So I know something is up.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
LOL I am not from MG you silly little man. If you actually looked at my character you would see that I am in fact, from Earthen Ring.
Reply Quote
you're a spy and will be dealt with
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Morria
LOL I am not from MG you silly little man. If you actually looked at my character you would see that I am in fact, from Earthen Ring.
Aha! So that means you are taking things 1. out of context. 2. That also means that I did not offend anyone at MG and quite frankly they probably either agreed to disagree with me. and Finally, that you know nothing of what is happening so you should be quiet on the matter.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Aha! So that means you are taking things 1. out of context. 2. That also means that I did not offend anyone at MG and quite frankly they probably either agreed to disagree with me. and Finally, that you know nothing of what is happening so you should be quiet on the matter.

Why should I be quiet? This is an open forum and, just like you, I have the right to post as I please.

And why in the world are you saying "Aha!" like finding out what realm I am on is some great mystery you solved? Its clear as day for anyone to see.

Frankly I don't care that anyone from MG is or isn't offended. Like I said, had you bothered to read, what I care about is Earthen Ring and I don't like people spreading false rumors. Just because you have seen things happen does not mean that you know everything that people think on this server.

I happen to have friends that RP on MG and I know there are some quality rpers there and I know there are some not so kind and friendly people there, but that is true of ANY server. There is good and bad no matter where you go.

And as an RPer on Earthen Ring...telling me to be quiet because I "know nothing of what is happening" is highly rude.

How in the world do you expect the Rpers of this server to support you when you treat them like this?

Again...good luck with your little event.

edit: fixed typos
Edited by Morria on 11/10/2012 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
.....ok...Pulling religious things into this? Really?

I'm done.
Reply Quote
you two should just edate and get it over with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
.....ok...Pulling religious things into this? Really?

I'm done.
I did, because i am telling you a normal person would just literally gut ya in a debate and not even have remorse for what they did. since I became muslim I don't really do that anymore.

Rezi- that made me laugh :D
Edited by Baranalot on 11/10/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]