Operation Cross realm will be in effect soon

90 Night Elf Hunter
Baranalot, as much as I see you are trying to promote RP, you're doing it entirely in the wrong ways. You're insulting people and harassing people in the process of doing so, and putting words in peoples mouths.

Due to your issues the other day, continuing to harass the RP community you were removed from FTA (Forthealliance) channel on account of the fact that you did not stop, when you were warned several times that week. I was asked several times that week to remove you from the channel, which eventually that came to.

You call people ignorant, bring religious topics into arguments and assume that may be a certain religion or race, which is terribly ignorant in itself.

A lot of people are getting upset with you, and it would be best you stopped. A lot of people are getting to the extent where they want nothing to do with you, and nothing to do with the ideas you are bringing to the table.

Think about all that's been going on, because with the attitude you have, you will only push others away.
Reply Quote
This smells like a large cesspool to bring ERPers together.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Can I be left out of this? kthx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Monroe
Can I be left out of this? kthx
Monroe, I remember asking you as a independent professional that where I was standing was city property is that correct?
Reply Quote
I don't think we've met, and I'm unsure whether you have met Earthen Ring as well.

There have been multiple storylines outside of Stormwind, including the following in the last two years: Civil War, March of the Legion, Dragonblight Campaign, and Theramore's Fall. The most recent, Theramore's Fall, had upwards of 40 individual short stories written by ER members and posted on our self-hosted roleplay network, earthenring.net. The other storylines likewise spanded over the course of months, involved both factions, multiple guilds, and all took place outside Stormwind.

ER has also hosted multiple outside-Stormwind recurring roleplay events over the years and continues to do so today. It's a longstanding tradition that you seem to harbor no knowledge of and made the assumption otherwise.

To attempt denial of these facts will not help your case and what you wish to propose. You are making several assumptions about Earthen Ring and the folks who take part of it. If you are hoping to be successful in your endeavors, I'd suggest that you take a look at fact and not target, assault, assume, or otherwise burn the amount of bridges you already have and appear determined to continue doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I don't think we've met, and I'm unsure whether you have met Earthen Ring as well.

There have been multiple storylines outside of Stormwind, including the following in the last two years: Civil War, March of the Legion, Dragonblight Campaign, and Theramore's Fall. The most recent, Theramore's Fall, had upwards of 40 individual short stories written by ER members and posted on our self-hosted roleplay network, earthenring.net. The other storylines likewise spanded over the course of months, involved both factions, multiple guilds, and all took place outside Stormwind.

ER has also hosted multiple outside-Stormwind recurring roleplay events over the years and continues to do so today. It's a longstanding tradition that you seem to harbor no knowledge of and made the assumption otherwise.

To attempt denial of these facts will not help your case and what you wish to propose. You are making several assumptions about Earthen Ring and the folks who take part of it. If you are hoping to be successful in your endeavors, I'd suggest that you take a look at fact and not target, assault, assume, or otherwise burn the amount of bridges you already have and appear determined to continue doing so.
Yet you are missing the point in which I made, those are -events- not actual individual RPing. I want to get individual rp back up within the mixture of events in stead of depending on those event to make a mark within my own individual story. People keep on saying, "All we need is events" which is wrong. We need what Moongaurd has which is people inside of other cities just replaying without a event.
Reply Quote

Yet you are missing the point in which I made, those are -events- not actual individual RPing. I want to get individual rp back up within the mixture of events in stead of depending on those event to make a mark within my own individual story. People keep on saying, "All we need is events" which is wrong. We need what Moongaurd has which is people inside of other cities just replaying without a event.

Events include roleplay. The stories were representative of the roleplay that took place ingame.

You are denying fact again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Events include roleplay. The stories were representative of the roleplay that took place ingame.

I am saying they are a part of roleplay not the whole entire thing that you are saying. Also are you a alt?
Edited by Baranalot on 11/10/2012 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

I am saying they are a part of roleplay not the whole entire thing that you are saying. Also are you a alt?

The roleplay of each of those storylines and events involved several consistent nights of roleplay outside of capital cities that took place over months. For example, the Dragonblight Campaign occurred November 2011 - the end of January 2012.

Each of those instances I cited included a large swath of roleplayers of all guilds and factions who got together and created greatness. They were on the ground, roleplaying face-to-face, every day. Outside Stormwind. Artists created fanart and writers wrote novel-length stories about their roleplay experiences here on ER. You are not acknowledging this nor have you tried.

You have a very narrow view of ER that you are attempting to push on others. I suggest you get-to-know this realm immediately and stop the path of destruction you are currently on.
Edited by Lannden on 11/10/2012 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

The roleplay of each of those storylines and events involved several consistent nights of roleplay outside of capital cities that took place over months. For example, the Dragonblight Campaign occurred November 2011 - the end of January 2012.

Each of those instances I cited included a large swath of roleplayers of all guilds and factions who got together and created greatness. They were on the ground, roleplaying face-to-face, every day. Outside Stormwind. Artists created fanart and writers wrote novel-length stories about their roleplay experiences here on ER. You are not acknowledging this nor have you tried.

You have a very narrow view of ER that you are attempting to push on others. I suggest you get-to-know this realm immediately and stop the path of destruction you are currently on.
I love how you try to paint this like, "Events wins us world pvp" Events are nice, but I want how it was like back in ER's earlier days which is I don't have to look for a event for RP, all I got to do is walk out and bam someone I can interact with. You are saying I am denying this, which is funny because I have told people that events are good. But it only masks the wound, I am trying to heal it by addressing a main issue which is getting world RP back.

And you know Jaero, Events only do sooo much.
Reply Quote

I love how you try to paint this like, "Events wins us world pvp" Events are nice, but I want how it was like back in ER's earlier days which is I don't have to look for a event for RP, all I got to do is walk out and bam someone I can interact with. You are saying I am denying this, which is funny because I have told people that events are good. But it only masks the wound, I am trying to heal it by addressing a main issue which is getting world RP back.

I find it interesting that you are more interested in finding out my main than addressing my argument. Your reputation of publicly targeting, harassing, and blackmailing those who oppose you continues to demonstrate itself. It also is plain in this thread when you speak about holding some sort of evidence against Kelsus. If you continue to pursue my identity, it only further demonstrates my point. You are a harassing troll.

I am not Jaero.

I also did not remotely mention PvP.

I have told you multiple times that there is world roleplay on Earthen Ring. You are of the belief of what you've seen is all that there is. You are welcome to take that belief as far as you like, but you will find that it will only take you as far as the doors that keep slamming in your face.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUT Y U MAD BRO?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Shanudis
BUT Y U MAD BRO?
What are you doing Shaundis? Don't get involved in this. Please don't this is my fight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I find it interesting that you are more interested in finding out my main than addressing my argument. Your reputation of publicly targeting, harassing, and blackmailing those who oppose you continues to demonstrate itself. It also is plain in this thread when you speak about holding some sort of evidence against Kelsus. If you continue to pursue my identity, it only further demonstrates my point. You are a harassing troll.

I am not Jaero.

I also did not remotely mention PvP.

I have told you multiple times that there is world roleplay on Earthen Ring. You are of the belief of what you've seen is all that there is. You are welcome to take that belief as far as you like, but you will find that it will only take you as far as the doors that keep slamming in your face.
I did, you are just unwilling to hear anything that isn't your ideals. I was once like that. Amongest your group, saying people's rp sucks, thinking that everything I done was great and beautiful in my own eyes. Sadly, I have learned that as storylines change so does what you think as a person changes. WE THINK THESE EVENTS ARE HELPING US SOOO MUCH THAT WE ARE BLINDED THAT WE ARE NOT HAVING TOWN RP, do I have to do that because of a event? Do I have to have something like that with a event? No we don't and we can just rp when we see a random person, have fun, learn about people. But, events never accomplished this. Events only bring people together to accomplish a task, but not developing ourselves as the player behind that bunch of pixels.
Edited by Baranalot on 11/10/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm confused though. If you want to RP in town, do it. If you want to RP in only events, do it. I swear the RP community on Earthen Ring really takes it too far.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Jeln
I'm confused though. If you want to RP in town, do it. If you want to RP in only events, do it. I swear the RP community on Earthen Ring really takes it too far.

Wait I thought you hate me, why are ya doing this?
Reply Quote
I did, you are just unwilling to hear anything that isn't your ideals. I was once like that. Amongest your group, saying people's rp sucks, thinking that everything I done was great and beautiful in my own eyes. Sadly, I have learned that as storylines change so does what you think as a person changes. e

Kiddo, what you're proposing has already been done and is currently being done by the very people you insulted in this thread, or are running from your trainwreck as fast as they can.

You can work with the community or you can't. You are welcome to roleplay as an angel married to Sylvanus, as you currently do. You are welcome to continue to think that no world roleplay exists on ER. No one is stopping you from creating your own in-character and out-of-character reality. Have fun and spend your own fifteen bucks how you please.

But do not think that your way is what all of ER wants to do. When the next server storyline starts up, you will again be proven wrong. When the next world event is hosted, you will again be proven wrong. When guilds and roleplayers go out into the world and spontaneously roleplay with each other tonight, tomorrow, and the day after, they will quietly laugh amongst themselves and your efforts to pretend that they somehow don't exist.

Your actions to belittle these people and tell them to be quiet (Morria) or say you have evidence against them (Kelsus) or namedropping people who do not want to get involved in the slightest with you (Monroe) will continue to work against you.

I thank you for demonstrating all of this so openly. You have made what you are so utterly clear. Thank you, troll. Like so many before you, you are your own downfall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Lannden
I did, you are just unwilling to hear anything that isn't your ideals. I was once like that. Amongest your group, saying people's rp sucks, thinking that everything I done was great and beautiful in my own eyes. Sadly, I have learned that as storylines change so does what you think as a person changes. e

Kiddo, what you're proposing has already been done and is currently being done by the very people you insulted in this thread, or are running from your trainwreck as fast as they can.

You can work with the community or you can't. You are welcome to roleplay as an angel married to Sylvanus, as you currently do. You are welcome to continue to think that no world roleplay exists on ER. No one is stopping you from creating your own in-character and out-of-character reality. Have fun and spend your own fifteen bucks how you please.

But do not think that your way is what all of ER wants to do. When the next server storyline starts up, you will again be proven wrong. When the next world event is hosted, you will again be proven wrong. When guilds and roleplayers go out into the world and spontaneously roleplay with each other tonight, tomorrow, and the day after, they will quietly laugh amongst themselves and your efforts to pretend that they somehow don't exist.

Your actions to belittle these people and tell them to be quiet (Morria) or say you have evidence against them (Kelsus) or namedropping people who do not want to get involved in the slightest with you (Monroe) will continue to work against you.

I thank you for demonstrating all of this so openly. You have made what you are so utterly clear. Thank you, troll. Like so many before you, you are your own downfall.
Really? I haven't seen 1 person in Darkshire. I haven't seen 1 person in Redridge. I haven't seen many people anywhere. Not even Pandaria. what you speak is false, and i know it to be false.

And You know, unlike you I trust Monroe. He doesn't want to get involved because he doesn't to go through the drama. You took Kormok's words out of context. I will make my last stand no matter what you do I won't budge.... I remember ER back in 04, everyone was a brother hood. Everything was fun, people were dueling, rping, and conversing. You forgotten it....

I did the Angel thing to signify that I have grasped what I can be like both horrible and evil, yet loving gentle, and soft for the Slyvanis thing it just stucked and I been wanting to get rid of it but it is hard like gum stucked on the boot. I rped as a half-blood because my older bro's old main was a troll.

You know, I aint budging.
Edited by Baranalot on 11/10/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Stop dropping my name, Baranlot. I want nothing to do with any of this. This is silly and unrepresentative of our community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]