Operation Cross realm will be in effect soon

90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Kormok
Stop dropping my name, Baranlot. I want nothing to do with any of this. This is silly and unrepresentative of our community.
You know, I won't they called me a liar, and I tried to follow your words as best I could. But these people are making things hard to the point I can barely do anything. Kormok, they even took a quote from you out of context. I can't have that anymore.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Baranalot
Wait I thought you hate me, why are ya doing this?

I don't hate you. I just think you're dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You are taking a video game too seriously. You need to take a step back, stop trying to force whatever it is you are doing on people that want nothing to do with it, and learn to let things go.

Take a cue from any number of trolls you click on in the game.

Relax. There's nothing broken to fix. You're only digging yourself a hole with these people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Jeln
Wait I thought you hate me, why are ya doing this?

I don't hate you. I just think you're dumb.
Well, I guess to each man his own opinion. But.... *looks at the battlefield of a thread* i think we might be out numbered man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You are taking a video game too seriously. You need to take a step back, stop trying to force whatever it is you are doing on people that want nothing to do with it, and learn to let things go.

Take a cue from any number of trolls you click on in the game.

Relax. There's nothing broken to fix. You're only digging yourself a hole with these people.
Kormok, I am honestly I am! Just that you know how I am like... I am trying as best I can to do my own thing but I am getting stopped in my way literally by them.
Reply Quote
Really? I haven't seen 1 person in Darkshire. I haven't seen 1 person in Redridge. I haven't seen many people anywhere. Not even Pandaria. what you speak is false, and i know it to be false.

And You know, unlike you I trust Monroe. He doesn't want to get involved because he doesn't to go through the drama. You took Kormok's words out of context. I will make my last stand no matter what you do I won't budge.... I remember ER back in 04, everyone was a brother hood. Everything was fun, people were dueling, rping, and conversing. You forgotten it....

I did the Angel thing to signify that I have grasped what I can be like both horrible and evil, yet loving gentle, and soft for the Slyvanis thing it just stucked and I been wanting to get rid of it but it is hard like gum stucked on the boot. I rped as a half-blood because my older bro's old main was a troll.

You know, I aint budging.

Did it occur to you to invite people to Darkshire, to Redridge, to Pandaria to roleplay with you?

Did you bother to ask people where roleplayers were? There are people roleplaying in Dalaran, Northrend, Booty Bay, and Ironforge all in the last month. And you claim they are not there.

In the entire, vast, giant World of Warcraft, it is your expectation that you should find roleplayers in every corner, despite the fact that the roleplay population on Earthen Ring is not big enough nor is it statistically viable for you to find or expect to see roleplay in any random location you choose to check.

It is unfortunate that you were banned from FTA for being a troll. That is where roleplayers communicate and find each other for roleplay.

Finally, I did not state I did not trust Monroe. In my earlier posts, I recounted two storylines that he himself and his guild hosted (Civil War and March of the Legion). Consider that a plug. And regardless of whether you trust him, he has asked in this thread directly to be left out of this.
Edited by Lannden on 11/10/2012 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Really? I haven't seen 1 person in Darkshire. I haven't seen 1 person in Redridge. I haven't seen many people anywhere. Not even Pandaria. what you speak is false, and i know it to be false.

And You know, unlike you I trust Monroe. He doesn't want to get involved because he doesn't to go through the drama. You took Kormok's words out of context. I will make my last stand no matter what you do I won't budge.... I remember ER back in 04, everyone was a brother hood. Everything was fun, people were dueling, rping, and conversing. You forgotten it....

I did the Angel thing to signify that I have grasped what I can be like both horrible and evil, yet loving gentle, and soft for the Slyvanis thing it just stucked and I been wanting to get rid of it but it is hard like gum stucked on the boot. I rped as a half-blood because my older bro's old main was a troll.

You know, I aint budging.

Did it occur to you to invite people to Darkshire, to Redridge, to Pandaria to roleplay with you?

Did you bother to ask people where roleplayers were? There are people roleplaying in Dalaran, Northrend, Booty Bay, and Ironforge all in the last month. And you claim they are not there.

In the entire, vast, giant World of Warcraft, it is your expectation that you should find roleplayers in every corner, despite the fact that the roleplay population on Earthen Ring is not big enough nor is it statistically viable for you to find or expect to see roleplay in any random location you choose to check.

It is unfortunately that you were banned from FTA for being a troll. That is where roleplayers communicate and find each other for roleplay.

Finally, I did not state I did not trust Monroe. In my earlier posts, I recounted two storylines that he himself and his guild hosted (Civil War and March of the Legion). Consider that a plug. And regardless of whether you trust him, he has asked in this thread directly to be left out of this.
Why do I need that? There should be people there willing to rp. You shouldn't have to pug just to rp. That is just silly and foolish.
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Baranalot
Why do I need that? There should be people there willing to rp. You shouldn't have to pug just to rp. That is just silly and foolish.

They are always people willing to roleplay. For them to be in a community channel and currently doing something else does not mean they are not willing. For you to call it pugging is disrespectful.

For you to expect the world to be filled with roleplayers wherever you randomly decide to look is idiotic. You have to start the spark and invite people to be there with you, first. There is world roleplay going on all the time, yet you refuse to see it, or try to make it yourself. You want it to just be there for you wherever you walk in.

It's about friendship and relationships, kiddo. You have to connect with people and start something, not tell them UR DOIN IT WRONG based on your own incorrect assumptions.

I'm starting to get a little mean and am going to take a break for a little while. Take some time to think all this through. You're going about this the wrong way and driving people away from you. It's your choice to realize it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

They are always people willing to roleplay. For them to be in a community channel and currently doing something else does not mean they are not willing. For you to call it pugging is disrespectful.

For you to expect the world to be filled with roleplayers wherever you randomly decide to look is idiotic. You have to start the spark and invite people to be there with you, first. There is world roleplay going on all the time, yet you refuse to see it, or try to make it yourself. You want it to just be there for you wherever you walk in.

It's about friendship and relationships, kiddo. You have to connect with people and start something, not tell them UR DOIN IT WRONG based on your own incorrect assumptions.

I'm starting to get a little mean and am going to take a break for a little while. Take some time to think all this through. You're going about this the wrong way and driving people away from you. It's your choice to realize it.
It wasn't like that on this realm at the begginning... I am also seeing you are calling me names on MG's forum. So I already know I am winning when someone starts calling me, "Poopy head" then I guess I have won this debate. I aint giving up, I will do what I want to do not what the community wants to do. I will drag you to glory weither you like it or not.
Edited by Baranalot on 11/10/2012 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
It wasn't like that on this realm at the begginning... I am also seeing you are calling me names on MG's forum. So I already know I am winning when someone starts calling me, "Poopy head" then I guess I have won this debate. I aint giving up, I will do what I want to do not what the community wants to do. I will drag you to Flory weither you like it or not.

Incorrect. I warned a server for what you are.

I want to put forth that Baranalot has been a troll on Earthen Ring who has spread unrest by targetting roleplayers and using racial slurs. His intentions appear good on the outset, but his approach has been to bully and disregard efforts of roleplayers who have spearheaded community-building efforts before and have done so without insulting players with bigotry.

For further evidence of his vitriol, please see the thread on ER forums. His other threads were deleted after being reported to Blizzard:

Truth hurts. Also, stop referring to me as Jaero. It is incorrect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What in the actual !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Lannden
It wasn't like that on this realm at the begginning... I am also seeing you are calling me names on MG's forum. So I already know I am winning when someone starts calling me, "Poopy head" then I guess I have won this debate. I aint giving up, I will do what I want to do not what the community wants to do. I will drag you to Flory weither you like it or not.

Incorrect. I warned a server for what you are.

I want to put forth that Baranalot has been a troll on Earthen Ring who has spread unrest by targetting roleplayers and using racial slurs. His intentions appear good on the outset, but his approach has been to bully and disregard efforts of roleplayers who have spearheaded community-building efforts before and have done so without insulting players with bigotry.

For further evidence of his vitriol, please see the thread on ER forums. His other threads were deleted after being reported to Blizzard:

Truth hurts. Also, stop referring to me as Jaero. It is incorrect.
I wasn't even trolling, only viewing what it had to offer. and no, you reported it for trolling because I didn't do anything to warrent that. So why are you seriously not allowing me to enjoy my game?
Reply Quote
11/10/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Lannden
You are welcome to roleplay as an angel married to Sylvanus, as you currently do. You are welcome to continue to think that no world roleplay exists on ER. No one is stopping you from creating your own in-character and out-of-character reality. Have fun and spend your own fifteen bucks how you please.

Post #38 of this thread. I said this to you. Please stick to fact. You seem to have a lot of trouble doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/10/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Lannden
You are welcome to roleplay as an angel married to Sylvanus, as you currently do. You are welcome to continue to think that no world roleplay exists on ER. No one is stopping you from creating your own in-character and out-of-character reality. Have fun and spend your own fifteen bucks how you please.

Post #38 of this thread. I said this to you. Please stick to fact. You seem to have a lot of trouble doing so.
Yes you are. I am trying to start this event, my own group yet you are trying to not allow this to happen. So why man!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Baranalot you do not speak for the ER server and considering some of your actions and harassment commited against members of the RP community such as lieing and rumor mongering you have no right to do this and owe various people apologys. It is for that reason i do not see vary many people coming to this.

To other servers:We each have our own server lore and rp going on. Its best to keep it seperate. If we cross paths and have good rp, GReat! But if we cross paths and something rude/godmoderish/other happens, Then expect people to avoid you or react in kind.

Ya...what he said...
Reply Quote
As much as I love reading this thread, how does one go about marrying a fraction leader. I NEED TO KNOW!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Nothraiya/11102012FractionLeader.png

THX!
Edited by Nothus on 11/10/2012 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As much as I love reading this thread, how does one go about marrying a fraction leader. I NEED TO KNOW!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b34/Nothraiya/11102012FractionLeader.png

THX!
Like I said, I did it to prevent people from even thinking from trying to marry me ICly back in the day.
Reply Quote
So pretty much, he's not forcing you to do anything. There is absolutely no reason why this thread had to turn into a flamestorm, a !@#$storm, or go off-topic. Because people are blowing this way out of proportion, this thread is quickly spiraling downwards into oblivion.

If Baranalot wronged you in the past, the public forums are NOT the place to complain about it, or call him out on it. There is no need for 90% of these posts in this thread.

TLDR: Calm down. Holy crap.

Yes'm.

If the response of the forums seems disproportionate, Baranalot has gotten himself banned from ingame roleplay channels and caused unrest between himself and roleplayers in the last week. If it is not already clear enough, check other's responses who politely ask not to be involved with him.

But you are correct that this isn't the avenue for it. Please report me if any of my responses were inappropriate. I'm done here now. G'night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So let's break down this post one step at a time.
Hellow, I am Baranalot from the Earthring realm.

Okay, he's stating his name and realm. Pretty simple stuff. Nobody is confused about this part.
I humbly invite you all to do a roleplay summit at west brook Garrison near goldshire.

Ah, I see this part seems to be confusing people. There's a key word in there. "INVITE" meaning, if you want to go, you can. You have zero obligation to go. If you don't want to, don't. He's not forcing anyone to participate in this at all, like a lot of you are misunderstanding.
I invite both the big, and small rp guilds to come together and talk about problems we see in all of our individual realms see.

Again, the word "INVITE" is present here. He doesn't say, "I'm forcing both the big and small rp guilds to come together." If you want no involvement, you do not need to be involved. Pretty simple stuff.

Our main goals of the talk is to:

1. Promote Cross realm rp

Pretty simple stuff right here. He wants the opportunity to have a chance to RP with a broader range of individuals/guilds. Not a bad goal or an unrealistic goal. Oh, and read above, he's INVITING you to join him to accomplish this task. Not forcing you.

2. Through our actions ask blizzard to make everything cross realm to make things easier on everyone.

Nothing really to say here.

3.To come together as Roleplayers weither we do weird stuff, come together and atleast have fun (which is what this game is meant to do)

Good intentions. Fun is a good thing.

4. Promote roleplaying outside of the capital cities(regardless of fraction) and just come out to roleplay about the war.

Again, nothing wrong with this idea. No reason to be a part of it if you don't support it.

5. To tie in indvidual stories into the war that is going on with the alliance and the horde.

I don't know too much about lore, so I'm not going to touch this.

-on a side note for the horde rpers please find a leader for your summit that way we can help ourselves first then get on with fighting each other in pvp.

If you have any questions please post on the Earthenring Realm forums.

He wants this to not only be on Alliance side, but also on Hordeside. Nothing wrong with having his idea expanded if people want to expand it.

---
So pretty much, he's not forcing you to do anything. There is absolutely no reason why this thread had to turn into a flamestorm, a !@#$storm, or go off-topic. Because people are blowing this way out of proportion, this thread is quickly spiraling downwards into oblivion.

If Baranalot wronged you in the past, the public forums are NOT the place to complain about it, or call him out on it. There is no need for 90% of these posts in this thread.

TLDR: Calm down. Holy crap.
Wow, he didn't even quote anything you have said. Thanks :D. I caused this for literally doing 1. complaining that kelsus' guild doesn't know what they are doing, and my rp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]