khaz'groth should be a pvp server

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Khaz'groth should be a pvp server becasue most players to pvp and world pvp is all ways fun
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Counterpoint: World PVP is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the new patch is going to have world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
WoW PvP is like sex with a fatty. Sure it's a root but you don't tell your mates about it.

Go play a low latency FPS if you want to test your skill - wow pvp is just FotM/nonlevel playing field.
Reply Quote
49 Blood Elf Rogue
World PvP is awful and the majority of Khaz is PvE or people who pay to use the chat feature.

And the vast majority of WoW players in general are, in fact, PvE players.
Edited by Healxo on 11/10/2012 6:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
HA HA, please don't make me cry - Khaz as a pvp server would actually be so unfair. Like take a look - www.crossladder.com/arena/ladder/s=27;ts=3/ - 2 teams at 2k and that is not even decent on a pvp server - you want world pvp go flag yourself when horde / ally are killing Sha or go to the shrine test your luck! that may get some world pvp done! or your Toon destroyed either way it all good fun!

"i see your horde i'm always flagged if you want world pvp :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Khaz'Goroth doesn't need to be a PvP server. Too little PvP, World PvP is terrible and Blizzard couldn't care less to make it more interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You want world pvp, show up at a Galleon spawn.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
agreed push +1 khaz should become a world pvp realm or i quit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]