Hellscream PvPers?

Hey we still got some PvPers on this realm? I know horde pwn us in Tol Barad alot :"(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Damn Brocknor must have finally figured it out
Reply Quote
Surprised Carebear Stare doesnt take on the horde in Tol Barad. Atleast when im there.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
lol do people still play TB? I guess it would be the same game at 90 as it was at 85.

Hope there's still fun to be had. Enjoy! :^)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I was there last night with only the guards to help. With some MC and a Horde lock that like pulling the guards, I got some HK's. Only name I remember was Mastablaster or whatever, a druid. Unfortunately, the next game, I kept dying to a warrior until Gully* from my guild happened to log in but it was too late to take the game.

No one in Wintergrasp the one game I joined. At least I was able to capture it and do my VOA run to try to get the mount.
Reply Quote
Nice im going to start going back to Tol Barad with guildes to kick sum asses again lol.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Would be nice to see some Allies show up for TB.

Hotpockets shows up but has no help.

Looking forward to battle
Reply Quote
You will see more Alliances this PvP Guild is growing and RBG Group is hungry.
Reply Quote
It will mostly be 5-7 ish Realm when we plan on making PvP groups to come in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]