WoW TCG Wishlist

90 Worgen Rogue
Any particular loot card items anyone been wanting/trying to obtain? Plan on buying a couple boxes in the next couple of days. Feel free to contact me in-game or on here.

Who wants Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger?!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Just went ahead and ordered an Archives box, so look forward to possible Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME, Riding Turtle, and Big Battle Bear! Aswell as the non-epic versions of the Spectral Tiger and Nether Rocket, but I might keep those to myself!

Giveaways for the non-rare loot cards in the near future - 'cause they really have no value. Check here for details on how to get your hands on free loot!

Still taking requests on any specific loot cards you'd like to obtain. Just let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Pulled two loot cards from my Archives box, unfortunately, no mount loot. But loot is loot! Got one Landro Longshot, which redeems a Tabard of Flame. Aswell as one King Mukla, which redeems the pet Banana Charm. Bananas will be up for sale as soon as I redeem it. If you are interested in this pet give me a whisper/post here.

Next order, which should be here soon, contains another Archives box and an Icecrown box. Wooly White Rhino from the Icecrown box is already reserved - all the other loot though is still up for grabs!

I'm not necessarily taking request for the time being, but you can reserve any of the potential loot coming with the next order. Giveaways still to come!
Edited by Max on 11/13/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Apparently I have no luck this week. Neither my Archives or Icecrown boxes gave me mount loot, and yet again I'm stuck with commons and uncommons. /cry

Paint Bomb
Paper Flying Machine Kit
Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit
Ethereal Portal

I plan on doing giveways for all of them except the Ethereal Portal. For those who don't know of this loot card, it gives you a new Hearthstone which has a different casting effect. So I'm looking to sell or trade that. Give me a whisper or in-game mail if interested.

Giveways will most likely be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of this week. Check here for times and how to win some loot!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Information on loot giveway here!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7172727353
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sold Banana Charm, thanks for all the people interested in this pet! If I happen across another I know who to contact first.

Still have an Ethereal Portal if anyone is interested. We can work something out.

As always feel free to let me know of any particular loot items you are trying to get, and I'll see what I can do!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Do you still have that tabard of the flame? very interested.

I just bought a Spectral Tiger the other day, so I only have about 50k liquid currently, but I'm always looking for good TCG deals.

I also have about 400k+ worth of items, if you're interested in trying to work some deals, please hit me up.

galandorian#1851
nicktricktricky@aol.com

thanks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
11/19/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Distractions
Do you still have that tabard of the flame? very interested.

I actually redeemed the Tabard of Flame for myself. The only loot cards I have left are an Ethereal Portal, two Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit, and two Paper Flying Machine Kit! They remain unscratched and laying on my desk.

So if you or anyone else wants to take them off my hands, I'll be around!
Edited by Max on 11/20/2012 12:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Alrighty ;)

Not interested in either of the three you currently have, but if you keep this updated and buy cards regularly I bet we'll be able to come to a few deals.

Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I will be placing a Plain Letter on the AH tonight, November 24th, with the starting bid of one gold and no buyout. It will contain the in-game codes for a Papa Hummel's Old-Fashioned Pet Biscuit and a Paper Flying Machine Kit. (instructions on how to redeem these codes will also be included)

Good luck to those who plan on bidding! If you have any questions please let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
god damn i'd do some dirty !@#$ for a spectral tiger

cool stuff you're doing here mr. max!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Oh I know right! I've been trying to get one for awhile now, but no luck. QQ.

And thank you! I do accept donations in the form of gold! Haha just kidding! ...but seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Interested in the Ethereal portal hmu in game if you still have
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Safe to say I'm out of loot cards at the time being, BUT expect more after the holidays! I kind of want to do a big New Year's giveaway! Which might include a mount! And, of course, the usual common loot cards. So make sure you look out for that!

I'll keep this thread as updated as possible - have a good one!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Check out Mimzy's thread for Eonar's Secret Santa!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7394279514

And be sure to sign up! You might just get lucky enough to get a gift from me!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sandbox Tiger and Fishing Chair up for grabs. These pulls make me QQ. Sandbox Tiger will probably just be given away.

Yep, so get ahold of me. Also if you buy the chair you get the tiger free!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
still have the fishing chair? or the portal?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/26/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Xanril
still have the fishing chair? or the portal?

I still have the Fishing Chair, yes. Ethereal Portal, no.

Add my BattleTag if you want to arrange something, max#11535.
Edited by Max on 12/27/2012 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]