Moonglade

80 Dwarf Mage
I realize the reasons in the past for druids to benefit from a port to moonglade. Now that there is no need to go because of doing away with the druid quests, is there a reason that Blizz thought MoP needed a port to Moonglade for the druids? Not that it matters but it seems a waste to go to Moonglade except for the lunar holiday but even that isn't what it was. Just wondering. I'm doing a druid again after a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
11/10/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Malchius
I realize the reasons in the past for druids to benefit from a port to moonglade. Now that there is no need to go because of doing away with the druid quests, is there a reason that Blizz thought MoP needed a port to Moonglade for the druids? Not that it matters but it seems a waste to go to Moonglade except for the lunar holiday but even that isn't what it was. Just wondering. I'm doing a druid again after a long time.

Moonglade is the central hub for druids, lore wise. It's the equivalent of Archerus for DKs or the Peak of Serenity for Monks. It's a place that the classes of both factions can go to be with their class.

In WoW, it just so happens that it's ruled by the Cenarion Circle, but it's druidic roots are still there.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

You can still respec there, repair, vendor stuff, and it's very good for the flavor of the class. Plus, if I keep my hearth set on EK I can port back and forth between the continents easily. Win win.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I like having the port there for my Kalimdor travel needs.

And I still went to the trainers there rather than Darnassus when I still needed to train new spells or unlearn my talents.

I'm sure there are RPers who like to hang out there for lore reasons too.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Druids on RP servers like being able to go to Moonglade.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Moonglade is our special club. You can't come in.
Reply Quote
89 Pandaren Shaman
11/10/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Fudgesicle

But.. But.. But.. Nature.. And Elements.. Hand in Hand...

Can I come in now...?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/10/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Fudgesicle

I'm in yer Moonglade, killing things & setting them on fire.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight

Omen is watching ... waiting.. patiently..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Omen is watching ... waiting.. patiently..

Imma enslave him... somehow.

He should count as a demon.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
I haven't seen you around much.. congrats on your shiny new pet collection, it looks like you've been hard at work/play!

/jelly
Edited by Nobully on 11/10/2012 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It's just flavor. Kind of like how Death Knights can teleport to Ebon Hold, mages can teleport to capital cities, and rogues can teleport to Ravenholdt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I haven't seen you around much.. congrats on your shiny new pet collection, it looks like you've been hard at work/play!

/jelly

Including pets I caught in moonglade! >:D

Thank ye kindly though n_n
Reply Quote
36 Troll Monk

Don't act like you wouldn't want to hang out in Mageglade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]