How I made millions and why I quit WoW.

90 Gnome Death Knight
You have told us who you are, Brool Story Co and all.
You have told us your intentions, you are leaving great!
You have told us blizzard won't do anything about your experienced tribulation leading to this inevitable conclusion, ergo you can't admittedly hope to accomplish anything by this thread other then sentimental goodbyes in the space reserved above.

I'm hoping you do not drag this thread out, replying to every nugatory interaction right after declaring abalienation with such zeal. I find myself curios to the intervals you personally associate with the idiom expression "from time to time" I wish you the best with your resolve.

Who am I kidding, taking bets this thread turns into a extremely prolonged "I'm leaving" / "circle jerk" with a dash of fanboy / angst.

I'm bored >.<. I ain't got dailies to do. :(

>>
11/11/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Maxdps
DISCLAIMER: Here on in, I claim no deleted character / names as mine other than Maxdps and as such, take no responsibiity in your dealing with such characters in game. I may keep max around to use for posting purposes. Everyone / thing else is deleted / getting deleted.

^^ I said I quit wow, but am gonna keep on forums. Nowhere have I said goodbye.

I quit wow =/= goodbye. and yes, this thread will be long! We need some action in these parts! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
GET CHA' POPCORN HERE -

Drama flavored!

50 silver a bag!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/12/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Slalin

I remember when the 'proper' mages in BC were fire, and then Vodka killed Muru with 3 arcane mages.

It was a glorious time.

People also killed Heroic LK with blade ward. Both of these are irrelevant.

But my point is that making a difference between "wrong" and "not properly" is silly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Demo go to bed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Good luck in the future Max!

Thought friends list looked strange tonight :<

Thank you for being able to sell me several mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Max, don't let the haters get to you. They are just jealous of your success.

Those of us actually know you and have joined "The Gold Mint" gdkp runs with you fully appreciate the awesomeness you brought to Proudmoore. Good times had by all those who got in on the fun. Gonna miss not seeing you in the game (especially my rogue!).

Be good to yourself and enjoy life, my friend. Take care!
Edited by Morgâna on 11/12/2012 5:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is what happened to a lot of us in D2. I had created a godly level of farming with legitimate items FOR legitimate items. We traded and traded our way to the top.

Dupes came and completely ruined anything we ever did..... perhaps that's why I've never put a value on extra "stuff" in WoW besides just progression.... because people can't buy progression until plenty of others have completed it. Even PvP can be bought with ease. Raiding is the last untouched (mostly) thing that truly must be done by strong players PLAYING the game, rather than cheating it.

In the end, it's just a game man. The servers will eventually go down, and all of the items people own will no longer exist. All you will have are the memories of your achievements ;(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Max :( You were the first person I talked to when I transferred to Proudmoore, and you've sold me, I believe, all but two of the tcg mounts I have learned (and one you were kind enough to buy & hold for me!). You have truly been an asset to Proudmoore both in the auction house and on the forums. /hug, I'll miss you. :< Thank you for always being awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I didn't get the chance to say goodbye in-guild.

So, best of luck with what the future holds, friend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Max,
I look forward to keeping in touch with you over the forums. Thank you for the mounts you have let me purchase and the gold mints i was able to attend. I say this with a heavy heart that proudmoore lost a great person. Farewell friend and goodluck to you and what the future may bring.
Edited by Siliskor on 11/12/2012 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
God Speed my friend.

I wish you would consider coming back and you WILL be missed.

<3 for ever
Dos
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bai noam. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
^ Thanks for all those messages. I lovz u 2's. I may not be in game but I will always be here for help and advice for gold making / mount buying, etc (till 2015 at least). <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Man, I missed an excellent thread.

IF ONLY SCHWERT DIDN'T TELL DEMO TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE I COULD'VE SEEN THE FIREWORKS.

Bai bai Max! I shall always remember the GDKP's fondly in my memory for "Some of the most fun I've had raiding with random strangers ever."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
11/12/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Lowmaine
IF ONLY SCHWERT DIDN'T TELL DEMO TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE I COULD'VE SEEN THE FIREWORKS.

That wasn't even why.

Slain isn't worth another extended vacation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]