<Suit Up> Selling Tier 14 Heroic!

3 Draenei Priest
--Suit Up-- you are really a bunch of money grabbing tools! So you got server firsts and have no life playing a game that represents the most obvious false perception of progress. You nerbs really need to get more sun and stop eating your dinner in front of your computer.

Sorry if I am being aggressive its not in my nature but when I see articles like this it makes me laugh at your empty lives.

Kind reagards,
Booze
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Calm down Seizurè/Plasmaz

12/08/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Downtimealt
laugh at your empty lives.
You are attacking people on the internet for being better than you at the same game you play.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
--Suit Up-- you are really a bunch of money grabbing tools!

Gbank had millions of gold before progression, down to the last dregs now. 99% of that went to flasks/repairs so its not like we are using it to buy shiny mounts or any other dumb stuff. We are not forcing anyone to purchase it, but if they would like to support us and get some shiny Titles/Achieves/Loot, that's great!

So you got server firsts and have no life playing a game that represents the most obvious false perception of progress. You nerbs really need to get more sun and stop eating your dinner in front of your computer.

Sorry if I am being aggressive its not in my nature but when I see articles like this it makes me laugh at your empty lives.

So we raid 5 days a week instead of 4 like an average guild for a few weeks during progression, and once that's over we raid a grand total of 1 night per week for the next 6 months while most people are still raiding 4. My math isn't amazing (Help me out Choice) but i think that adds up to us nerbs spending a whole lot less time playing the game overall.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cut nerds yolo swag
Reply Quote
92 Human Hunter
--Suit Up-- you are really a bunch of money grabbing tools! So you got server firsts and have no life playing a game that represents the most obvious false perception of progress. You nerbs really need to get more sun and stop eating your dinner in front of your computer.

Kind reagards,
Booze

Troll much?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump,you'll get as much(maybe more) loot as I get in one week of lfr!
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Hunter
im very interested in this, who do i talk to
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
/Who Suit Up and ask to be directed to an officer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Got 2 organised for this week already but you can book a spot for next week. Also, HOF is available to purchase as well, although str/plate gear is reserved for the current time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/12/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Booze
You get any loot our raiders don't need, it is not included in the cost.

Am I reading that right? Are you saying that they'd have to pay extra to recieve loot that none of you even wants?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It's worded poorly I guess. You get any loot we don't want (and we want next to nothing from mogushan).
Edited by Kolzi on 12/19/2012 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/19/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Sâshagrey
Am I reading that right? Are you saying that they'd have to pay extra to recieve loot that none of you even wants?

The price is for the achievement/feat of strength and of course the title. 90% of loot isn't needed by any main raiders, perhaps even higher so the loot gets thrown in for free. The last buyer got 7 items, only one of the items that dropped was needed by a raider.
Edited by Barabbus on 12/19/2012 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
yea i fugured as much, just wanted to know for sure
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Has anyone paid for this yet? I'm thinking of going pro again now that there are a lot more players (newbs), but I don't know how many of them actually care that much about this sort of thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
3 people, you could be the 4th
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
bump - updated!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
looking for more buyers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
bump please fund our dirt poor gbank :~)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
#Swag. (bump)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Add my battle tag Yeon#1728, may be interested in purchasing some items now that it is xrealm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]