Avengers of the Alliance LF heals and rdps.

90 Dwarf Paladin
Avengers of the Alliance is a relaxed and casual lv 25 guild that raids 10m content and we are looking to fill the last two spots on our core raid team. We are also always looking for good people in general to join the guild.

What we're looking for:
1 heals. At the moment we are looking for either a Holy Pally or a Mistweaver Monk.
1 rdps. Preferably either a Lock or a Spriest as we only have one person on that tier token. That being said we are more than willing to consider a quality player wanting to bring any other ranged class.

The people that fill these spots can expect to raid 2-3 nights a week from 9pm server until 1130pm server time. They can also expect to have a pretty good time with a group of people who, by and large, have been playing together for at least a year and in a couple of cases several years and know how to play to everyones strengths and weakness. We also supply guild repairs, raid food and flasks.

What we expect is actually pretty simple. Those that fill these spots are expected to have a good knowledge of their class and spec and to be correctly gemmed and enchanted. We expect you to have at least a basic idea of the fights we are doing on a given night. Watch the vids and read the strats. You must have vent and DBM. All the normal things expected of someone looking to raid.

Pst or ingame mail for consideration to Rhykus, Ornate, Bashamu. Knick or Mallot or simply reply to this thread.

Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Bump. Still looking.
Reply Quote
Mallot I am looking at guild members that are looking to raid and wanted to know if you might need a Spriest and Holy Paladin. Let me know if you got the spots filled. I am currently unable to get my raid going, but want to make sure our guildies at least get their share of raiding. Hit me up in game. Wednesday and Saturday nights seem the best for these guys. Tuesday for the spriest, not for the pally.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Looks like we have got these spots filled. Thanks Rage for the post and the convo in game.
We're gonna make this happen.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
@ragetank,

We are still currently looking for a Hpally for our second raid team. Hit either me or knick up for info.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]