Challenge Mode - LFM dps

90 Human Warrior
I'm looking for 3 dps that are interested in running challenge mode dungeons a couple times a week (or more if people are able to).

You should have:

- At least 463 piece in every slot
(your gear is scaled down to that item level so anything above doesn't make much of a difference)

- Food and flasks for gold attempts (I can help out with this if you don't have the gold)

- Invis pots would be great and are needed for some gold runs

- Skype or Vent. Me and my healer will be on Skype so that would be preferred but we can make vent work if that's not an option for you (a mic is not needed but always welcome).

- A basic understanding of the heroic dungeon boss fights. I welcome any strats that you may have for challenge runs as I'm going off some video/guides I've found as well as figuring it out as we go.

- Solid damage as the gold attempts will be a tight dps check

- And be willing to wipe a lot and reset frequently.

Sadly most of the dungeons seem to be really ranged friendly so ranged classes are preferred but I would be ok with 1 melee 2 ranged.

Our setup right now is:

- Warrior tank
- Paladin healer
- ? (I'd like to have a boomkin for run speed)
- ? (Mage would be great for lust/cc)
- ? (Spot is pretty much open)

The goal is obviously to get gold in all dungeons but we will start with silver in each as its relatively easy apart from a couple dungeons. In Case you didn't know bronze in all gets you a title, silver a mount, and gold transmog gear.

You can also be on a different server as cross realm id works still. If you are in a raiding guild we can schedule a time/day that doesn't mess up your raids.

Let me know if you are interested by messaging me in-game, send a letter, or respond here. Can also add me to real id. Rokano#1548

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Vex
Count me in Rokano
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/13/2012 05:18 AMPosted by Senson
Count me in Rokano

Awesome man. Looking for 2 more dps that are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Id
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
im very interested if still looking for melee
pitbul508#1384
Edited by Drunkinfool on 12/14/2012 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
im very interested if still looking for melee
pitbul508#1384

We actually finished our gold runs about a week ago but are planing on running an alt group sometime soon. So if you are interested in that let me know what class/spec you would be able to bring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Vex
Hey Rokano,

Recently PvE mainswitched to this toon. I'd be totally down to do another gold run with you guys, just let me know the day/time you'd like to do this so I know not to RBG during that time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hey Rokano,

Recently PvE mainswitched to this toon. I'd be totally down to do another gold run with you guys, just let me know the day/time you'd like to do this so I know not to RBG during that time.

Ok awesome. Me and venid will probably be putting the group together early next week so we'll def keep you in mind.
Reply Quote
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sup.
Reply Quote
Greetings friends.
Reply Quote
I heard baller dps was being looked for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]