Blizz, fix the LFR loot system

(Locked)

90 Gnome Warlock
Toons like me are winning gear we simply dont need!..Gear that i would pass on in a roll mode..and a deserving toon would win...After "winning" my third neck piece in three weeks and d/e ing it..something has to be said.

Open old loot rules..ps..Forcing dailies is a bad design..after xmas watch your subscribers plummet..youre going in the wrong direction..
87 Dwarf Hunter
No. The player base has demonstrated that they can't be trusted to play nice.
Be happy your getting gear.....im so god damn sick of seeing Cache of Mogu Riches on multiple 90's i just do the boss before Elegon(unless queue pops at Elegon) Elegon himself and just stop.

Once i get my Starshatter i could care less to go back in and see Cache of Mogu Riches all the time.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Ahahahahah

people should learn by now that Blizzard will take their "feedback" and do what's best for Blizzard.

Which is always getting you to give them more money by playing the game longer.
90 Troll Shaman
Out of baby formula
100 Human Paladin
No. The player base has demonstrated that they can't be trusted to play nice.

This.
Old loot system was much more flawed then current system.
And I love how people always "threaten" with sub loss, like they know what it will take for tons of people to just quit.
100 Pandaren Monk
No thanks! I like the current lfr loot system!
Blizzard Employee
If you have a concern or an issue with the game, craft a post that explains why. Let the details of your post give merit to the concern(s), rather than purporting that, if we don't listen to you, the game will die.

We're listening anyway. The hyperbole is just deafening.

Toons like me are winning gear we simply dont need!..Gear that i would pass on in a roll mode..and a deserving toon would win...After "winning" my third neck piece in three weeks and d/e ing it..something has to be said.

Open old loot rules..ps..Forcing dailies is a bad design..after xmas watch your subscribers plummet..youre going in the wrong direction..
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]