<Celestial> Looking at mergers

90 Tauren Paladin
As the titles says, we are looking at package groups or even the possibility of a merger. If your guild has a core of good players but have a lot of dead weight or are pugging every night and would like to discuss a merger, get in contact with me in-game.

We have 5-6 good players that are capable of clearing heroic content but pugging the other players is really putting a restraint on our ability to progress.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
would you transfer alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
11/14/2012 01:45 AMPosted by Sinn
As the titles says, we are looking at package groups or even the possibility of a merger. If your guild has a core of good players but have a lot of dead weight or are pugging every night and would like to discuss a merger, get in contact with me in-game.

I'll track you down tonight if possible.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
We may be interested if your guild would consider transferring to Alliance. PST me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately going Alliance is not possible. Most of us have multiple alts that we like to play and the cost would be too much. I'll be online tonight at 9-10pm Jayded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]