Your guild sucks. TIME FOR A CHANGE

I don't think enough people are reading the Silvermoon Sisterhood and Sanguine Legion thread.

The guild you're in right now is not as good as our guilds. You need to change and you need to do it soon. We need to become BFF and rock this crazy game together with a passion THAT WILL NEVER BE MATCHED.

keep reading clump nuggets,

Both the Silvermoon Sisterhood AND Sanguine Legion will BOTH be hitting level 25 today.

Yea, yea, we're like a year or two late to the party--- but what we lack of timeliness we make up for with charisma. ENOUGH CHARISMA TO MAKE A 18 WHEELER EXPLODE.

So here's the deal. We're looking for more people, more fun people, more passionate people, more people who love roleplaying and working in teams and accomplishing their dreams with a smile on their face and a chuckle in their chest. -- THAT'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR.. IS THAT YOU?!

Why would you join us? That's the stupidest question that ever existed, but i'll answer it.

Because why wouldn't you want to be in a guild filled with fun and friendly RP belf womenz?! WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO BE IN A GUILD FILLED WITH FUN AND FRIENDLY RP BELF WOMENZ?!?!?! seriously.

If you're a chick, and that's your thing. Join the Silvermoon Sisterhood. it will be the best guild choice ever.

If you're a dude, and you want a piece of the good life that i live every day, join the Sanguine Legion. It will be the best guild choice ever.

We share an OOC channel with about a dozen on at a time, we share memories.. tender moments.. good laughs... we're always exploring this crazy game together through communication and zest. Doesn't that sound better than just some random guild that doesnt talk to you? We want to talk to you.

So what do we do? Pff. what DON'T we do. well... server firsts, high rated arena, actual mop end game raiding... wait let's not talk about what we don't do.. let's talk about what WE DO DO.

we DO DO rp, EVERY SMACKSTINKIN WEEK.
we do wpvp, LIKE EVERY DAY.
We do xmog runs, LIKE EVERY DAY.
We do old school raid for titles, mounts, nerd points.
We do RBGS, AND WE WIN LIKE HUNGRY CHAMPIONS.
We do bgs together, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THOSE PUGS FROM THE LATIN AMERICA SERVERS ARE EITHER BOTS OR NOT DOING WHAT YOU NEED THEM TO DO.

We're all about friendship and passion and friendship and free food and friendship, look the list goes on and on but the important thing is...

we need more people, who doesn't need more people, right? well we're actually cool people that need more people. We want to save the goods from the bad casual jerk guilds. We're that kind and caring.

If you're on alliance, talk to me in game. if you're zesty enough I even pay for faction transfers-- i've done it before. Don't ask how my eyes detect zestiness-- THEY JUST DO.

If you're from another server... well... i wont pay for crap, really... but i'll be the best friend your !@# has ever had, so just get over here already.. what kind of dumbass server are you on now anyhow? ED #1 all else filler.

If you're a goblin female(i dont care if youre a guy or girl irl, i go both ways), talk to me in game about joining "Briggo's Broads". Basically you follow me around to RP events and laugh hysterically at anything I say and /flirt a lot. Why would you want to do that? How about a free chopper, a free sandstone drake, a free JC mount, and a 20k weekly spending allowance. That's the real deal muchachos, I give riches to my $%^-*es.

So to sum this up, the guild your in is bad for your health and bad for your soul.. and bad for your heart... and possibly giving you indigestion. The silvermoon legion coalition is like... ...it's like your wildest dreams come true and you're taking the opportunity to relish in that. I don't get it. It's crazy to me why there are even other guilds on the server.

Talk to me in game, I'm on daily. My battletag is sensualgoat#1871. My alts are Squiggo, Sniggo, Kriggo, Sliggo, Quiggo, Wriggo, and Gliggo.

so come on. join in on the fun. become a legionnaire or a sister and come get funky fresh with me

http://i47.tinypic.com/x0pd8n.jpg""""

See?
Edited by Briggo on 12/4/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
not enough gnomes to use as footstools on command
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
This comparison needs to be brought to light

Briggo = Jambi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LLCpM27WE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
In the name of our Great Leader Robot Emzela, I endorse this brainwashing propaganda.

Carry on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/15/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Briggo
If you're a goblin female(i dont care if youre a guy or girl irl, i go both ways), talk to me in game about joining "Briggo's Broads". Basically you follow me around to RP events and laugh hysterically at anything I say and /flirt a lot. Why would you want to do that? How about a free chopper, a free sandstone drake, a free JC mount, and a 20k weekly spending allowance. That's the real deal muchachos, I give riches to my $%^-*es.

That should seal the deal right there, imho.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
11/15/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Ravenhul
I like this!
Reply Quote
we DO DO rp, EVERY SMACKSTINKIN WEEK.we do wpvp, LIKE EVERY DAY.We do xmog runs, LIKE EVERY DAY.We do old school raid for titles, mounts, nerd points. We do RBGS, AND WE WIN LIKE HUNGRY CHAMPIONS.We do bgs together, BECAUSE YOU KNOW THOSE PUGS FROM THE LATIN AMERICA SERVERS ARE EITHER BOTS OR NOT DOING WHAT YOU NEED THEM TO DO.

You left out slapping WSB members :(
Can not forget that
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Why would you want to do that? How about a free chopper, a free sandstone drake, a free JC mount, and a 20k weekly spending allowance.

Really? if so i will join on my hunter and be your !@#$%.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Holy crap that is more than Slei gives me. Faction change inc..

Wait .. I have to be a goblin?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
That was...awesome.

Seriously, looking at faction change faq now, mulling, solely based on your post.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
((Bumping to support fellow rp guilds <3 best of luck/gratz with 25
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That was...awesome.

Seriously, looking at faction change faq now, mulling, solely based on your post.

You want rogues? WE GOT ROGUES. More rogues than your rouguish little heart knows what to do with. So many rogues, in fact, that we have RP events just for them! It's a thing.

Briggo is the best PR person either of our guilds could hope for.

HOWEVER. I am not inviting him to any more Liv Loves Nerd Points Sexy Parties until I have passed him in nerd points. My e-peen is feeling a little inadequate lately since he surpassed me. All the other nerds are laughing behind my back, I just know it.

((Bumping to support fellow rp guilds <3 best of luck/gratz with 25

Thanks, love. Hit me up any time you want to go out rogue-ing. Is that a verb? It is now. Rogueing.
Edited by Livyani on 11/15/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
11/15/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Livyani
Liv Loves Nerd Points Sexy Parties

I wish I was sexy.

I'll be over there, alone with my nerd points, killing me softly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Omgodz I have to do argent dailies over again, they do not get preserved in the xfer. Had to read that line like 5 times to make sure it wasn't an egregious mistake...

Still considering it, strongly in favor of swapping, I've been looking for an rp guild home like this since HB.

Rogue flavored rp? YES PLEASE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/15/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Dravot
Liv Loves Nerd Points Sexy Parties

I wish I was sexy.

I'll be over there, alone with my nerd points, killing me softly.

... I am both attracted and intimidated by that huuuuuge number under your guild tag.

So confused.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Because why wouldn't you want to be in a guild filled with fun and friendly RP belf womenz?! WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO BE IN A GUILD FILLED WITH FUN AND FRIENDLY RP BELF WOMENZ?!?!?! seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

Holy crap that is more than Slei gives me. Faction change inc..

Wait .. I have to be a goblin?

*Smacks Faith upside the head* Get back over here..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]