Bring da pain~
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ascension defaulting to #1 oceanic, mission accomplished
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
02/15/2013 05:53 AMPosted by Joedy

You guys didn't seem so sure judging by your vent chatter on stream the other night!
Embarrassing to say the least.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Did you hear my shout out to Sepelio? <3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Awwww you gave me a shout out bubbles, fanks mate.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
It was a great raid. I think everyone enjoyed their playing.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Anytime! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Did you hear my shout out to Sepelio? <3

I must have missed it unfortunately =(

02/18/2013 08:43 PMPosted by Hydro
It was a great raid. I think everyone enjoyed their playing.

We always have a really time to!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/18/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Bright

You guys didn't seem so sure judging by your vent chatter on stream the other night!
Embarrassing to say the least.

lolwot
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Recruiting exceptional melee dps, anything ASIDE death knight and warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

Two Different Versions.... Two Different Moralities

OLD VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the ant is warm and well fed.

The grasshopper has no food or shelter, so he dies out in the cold.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Be responsible for yourself!

MODERN VERSION

The ant works hard in the withering heat and the rain all summer long, building his house and laying up supplies for the winter.

The grasshopper thinks the ant is a fool and laughs and dances and plays the summer away.

Come winter, the shivering grasshopper calls a press conference and demands to know why the ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed while he is cold and starving.

Channels 7, 9 and 10,the ABC and SBS show up to provide pictures of the shivering grasshopper next to a video of the ant in his comfortable home with a table filled with food.

Australia is stunned by the sharp contrast.

How can this be, that in a country of such wealth, this poor grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?

Kermit the Frog appears on Oprah with the grasshopper and everybody cries when they sing, 'It's Not Easy BeingGreen.'

Acorn stages a demonstration in front of the ant's house where the news stations film the group singing, 'We shall overcome.'

Cardinal George Pell then has the group kneel down to pray to God for the grasshopper's sake.

Prime Minister Gillard condemns the ant and blames John Howard, Robert Menzies, Capt James Cook, and the Pope for the grasshopper's plight.

Bob Brown exclaims in an interview on Today Tonight that the ant has gotten rich off the back of the grasshopper and calls for an immediate tax hike on the ant to make him pay his fair share.

Finally, Labor in conjunction with the Greens draft the Economic Equity & Anti-Grasshopper Act retroactive to the beginning of the summer.

The ant is fined for failing to hire a proportionate number of green bugs and, having nothing left to pay his retroactive taxes, his home is confiscated by the Government and given to the grasshopper.

The story ends as we see the grasshopper and his free-loading friends finishing up the last bits of the ant’s food while the government house he is in, which, as you recall, just happens to be the ant's old house, crumbles around them because the grasshopper doesn't maintain it.

The ant has disappeared in the snow, never to be seen again.

The grasshopper is found dead in a drug related incident, and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by a gang of spiders who terrorise the ramshackle, once prosperous and once peaceful, neighbourhood.

The end.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thread slippin to bottom of da page, bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No win traders please.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
02/26/2013 04:38 AMPosted by Shhnotears
No win traders please.

That limits your recruiting pool pretty drastically on both horde and ally barth.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
if theyre no win traders doesn't that mean that they're just aspiring to be gay but they're still as yet to trade a win, hence they're "no win traders"?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
bump, win traders auto declined
Reply Quote
hey um how do i apply for this guild???
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Are you, or will you ever be a wintrader?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Please join this fine establishment so Marsy can stop asking me to raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]