Rally the pvpers (horde)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just tryin to see whos all still playing on horde this expansion. Ive been playin random 3s and regular bgs with orqasm monache and performance but who else is around for some rbgs ? with cross realm open now we can get groups going much easier but ill let anyone from uther come first priority if you have pvp gear and are the right class.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
i'd be up for some rateds
Reply Quote
95 Tauren Druid
I hate that uther horde seems so dead for well almost anything. The chat channels so so quiet you can hear the crickets all the way from the valley of the four winds lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/join ratedbgs if youre interested woddles
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
damn that was pretty good
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I'd be down for RBGs. I haven't played since WotLK. I'm playing a mage this expansion. I have 2200+ arena exp on my hunter.

If Uther comes first, message me. xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Huehuehue.

Cuties. ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@dudebrochill for sure =)

hi dilly
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yooo.
:]
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I'd definitely be down for some RBG's. Have a HPally as well, and have been power levelling my monk to PvP heal. Have been trying to find a decent RBG group on Uther horde side for a while.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm down for making pixels.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
battlemasters.org
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i will dude! theres actually a lot of horde people now i wanna try to start a good core.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds like funs../inv
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]