How to dismount people?

90 Human Warrior
Is there a better way to dismount people on flying mounts? Me and my hunter got a pally to 50% from 100% and he was mounted the whole time and never dismount and got away... This has happened MANY times. I thought i read something awhile back that all classes would be getting a dismount ability in MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hardened Shell

Drops off a rare in Kun-Lai.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hardened Shell
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Wait wait wait, you and a hunter only got someone to 50% and they managed to escape before they died?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hardened Shell

Drops off a rare in Kun-Lai.

This thing is awesome. >:D
Edited by Therlane on 10/29/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hardened Shell
is so funny on a pve server, alot of times in pve servers you get the trolls that turn on pvp and swoop in on their flying mounts just to troll. Saw a well geard 90 Hunter do this until some lvl 89 knocked him off, knocking his hp down, then finishing him. WAS GREAT
Edited by Shoryuken on 10/29/2012 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/29/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Mirs
Wait wait wait, you and a hunter only got someone to 50% and they managed to escape before they died?

he never got dismounted so he got away on his mount.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]