[BUG] In Battles Shadow Daily.

90 Blood Elf Priest
In Townlong Steppes for the August Celestials Dailies I am unable to access this quest. I do all my dailies with another person and this is the third time where they have access to the quest In Battles Shadow and I do not.

I currently am granted
- The Siege Swells
- The Big Guns
- The Overwhelming Swarm

I have tried relogging to see if that would help but unfortunately it did not. Please fix. The only other thread on this topic on official forums was in Customer Support. Here is the link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893719338

Thanks
Reply Quote
We have someone with this issue too. Unable to share the quest as they aren't eligible.

It seems that when the person deletes the quest A Celestial Task (getting revered with golden lotus from shrine) they are then unable to pick it up again and it makes them ineligible for this daily. We have tried logging an alt with A Celestial TAsk and trying to share with them. It says not eligible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
As am i having same issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]