<Has Ruined Thanksgiving>[A] LF more!

<Has Ruined Thanksgiving> (guild level 25) is a group of mature family-friendly players that is currently looking for more to fill our core 10-man raid. We lean more towards the casual side of raiding as a majority of our team has day jobs or school. This also means that it is mostly quiet during the day. We have a mixed group of experienced raiders with some players starting during Cataclysm, and then going all the way back to Molten Core. We plan to start raiding Pandaria as soon as our group is full.

Currently, our core raid group is looking for:

1. 1 Non-pally tank.

2. 1 Healing shaman, priest, or druid.

3. 1 DPS – Ranged or Melee.

Raid Times:

Friday/Saturday: 7:00pm – 10:00pm server.

What we expect from our raiders:

· Preparation for all fights. Please do your own research on boss fights before the scheduled raid. Obviously a strategy will be made for all players to follow, but please do not come to a raid with out knowing anything about the mechanics of the bosses.

· BYOB: Bring your own pots, flasks, food, etc. Try not to assume that there will always be free food and flasks.

· Be attentive. Always listen to and respect our leadership. When suggestions are sought, give them in a respectful manner. We realize strategies take time to perfect, but also realize that different raid makeups may require different positioning. Just because one thing worked while you were in a pug does not mean it will work with a different group of players with different capabilities.

· Ventrilo. We do use vent. We just ask for the ability to listen. Microphones are not required.

· Have fun. Please remind yourself that this is just a game. We are all here to have fun. Its okay to get frustrated at the game, but taking out that frustration on guildies will not be tolerated.

If raiding is not your thing, our guild is in open enrollment! We’ll take anyone, any class, who is looking to have a fun casual guild experience. We do all love to BG/Arena, dungeon/scenario crawl, transmog runs, being achievement !@#$%s, etc. Basically we enjoy playing the game and hope to find more that do the same.

For more details you can shoot a message to Mormodis or Koresp either via whisper or mail. However anyone who is logged in should be able to answer any questions you may have.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I joined these guys towards the end of Cata after pugging with them several weeks. Their raids were always well structured and I always felt welcomed by all the guild members. I consider myself a competitive player, so I am excited and ready to start raiding again once we find the few players we need to fill our ten man raid. If you are looking for a friendly and skilled guild to join I would highly think about joining Has Ruined Thanksgiving.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]