Currently, our core raid group is looking for:
1. 1 Non-pally tank.
2. 1 Healing shaman, priest, or druid.
3. 1 DPS – Ranged or Melee.
Friday/Saturday: 7:00pm – 10:00pm server.
What we expect from our raiders:
· Preparation for all fights. Please do your own research on boss fights before the scheduled raid. Obviously a strategy will be made for all players to follow, but please do not come to a raid with out knowing anything about the mechanics of the bosses.
· BYOB: Bring your own pots, flasks, food, etc. Try not to assume that there will always be free food and flasks.
· Be attentive. Always listen to and respect our leadership. When suggestions are sought, give them in a respectful manner. We realize strategies take time to perfect, but also realize that different raid makeups may require different positioning. Just because one thing worked while you were in a pug does not mean it will work with a different group of players with different capabilities.
· Ventrilo. We do use vent. We just ask for the ability to listen. Microphones are not required.
· Have fun. Please remind yourself that this is just a game. We are all here to have fun. Its okay to get frustrated at the game, but taking out that frustration on guildies will not be tolerated.
If raiding is not your thing, our guild is in open enrollment! We’ll take anyone, any class, who is looking to have a fun casual guild experience. We do all love to BG/Arena, dungeon/scenario crawl, transmog runs, being achievement !@#$%s, etc. Basically we enjoy playing the game and hope to find more that do the same.
For more details you can shoot a message to Mormodis or Koresp either via whisper or mail. However anyone who is logged in should be able to answer any questions you may have.