LF a raiding guild

i am looking for a raiding guild for my monk wich is a BM tank ms and WW dps os. Me and a friend had made a guild and were trying to get a core raiding group for raids but the other friends we had have quit playing so now im trying to look for a guild needing a monk or mage.

my friend which is a MW monk and H pally will would also like to join with me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
here is my mage.
yes i relize he is on a diff server i will be getting him xferd over to mal ganis soon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey bud we have a guild we justt transferred over this past tuesday. The GM and I had a few friends come with us that are very solid raiders and recently picked up a resto druid and hunter. We are planning to start raids within the next 2-3 weeks. We are very organized and skilled players. Still in need of a few solid core raiders so if you and your friends want to come try us out just message me in game. Only things we ask as far as raiding is come gemmed, flasked, reforged and enchanted, know the fights and don't repeatedly fail @ mechanics. We can help you get further geared if you need it, the skill and willingness to learn are what we are really looking for. So add me in game and tell me a pm if you want to talk more
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
<Bad Guys> is 25M 6/6 just starting HoF tonight. We're usually knee deep in heroics by now but are having trouble keeping the roster filled (Sandy and Halloween haven't helped). We could totally use both a Mage and H Pally if you're interested. You can fill out an app at http://bad-guys.wowstead.com/forums/bad-guys-public-forum/applications/1774266-application-form or just whisper Ilnadi, Davidranch or Myself in game.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Kirøxx,
<squær> is a new guild but the group of us are friends and made it through heroic DS together. We were in a 25 man guild but started our own 10 man. We are currently looking for 1 tank and 1 dps to complete our core group. Our main goal is to progress, in a fun and supportive environment. We have 6/6 MSV, 3/6 Hof experience.

Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 7:45-11pm EST

Feel free to message me in game if you have any questions...Emmaleth#1908
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)