[H] Despair

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will update this post to fully explain what happened, but in the meantime, I'll give you the basics.

TL;DR: I was not hacked. Buu/Sunnyqt/Zarbo and company (Elvera, Malbolgia, Udee, Volpit, etc.) wrecked the guild. If you were kicked, whisper anyone in Despair to be re-invited. All ranks can invite temporarily.

More info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004404281#9
Edited by Seph on 11/6/2012 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A PvP guild imploded from drama?
Reply Quote
Best of luck Seph, if need anything let Gug know...HSF has your back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Sometimes you just gotta clean house to keep everything in order. Your guild will become stronger as you overcome adversity. Keep up the good work. For The Horde!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I, and a lot of other HSF were saddened to hear about what happened. Sucks that you have to deal with this. Good luck with everything. Like Gug said, if there's anything you need, let us know.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
11/05/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Krzysztof
if there's anything you need, let us know.

Can he level my battle pets for me I'm to lazy?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Despair is a great Guild and will remain one of the top PVP guilds no doubt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Despite all we've been through, I'm sure <Despair> will continue to have a future in some form or another. While the composition of our guild has changed considerably over time, our structure has not. When a strong player (re)joins the guild, they will always be (re)promoted to their appropriate rank.

First they went for GOING HAM, then they drank the Jungle Juice, and now they're split between slitherin slitherin, ANGRY FAT KIDS, and Two Orcs One Cup. The small PvP community we have on Maelstorm is perhaps more fractured than ever, but <Despair> will still be here, awaiting their return.

Perhaps they come back because their old guild rank is always here waiting for them, because their PvP achievements actually translate into increased guild repairs and free gems/enhancements/trade goods, or because their former guild originally started from us. They always come back though.
Edited by Seph on 11/10/2012 3:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Two Orcs One Cup had nothing to do with despair at all. Ugly and I both have been talking about making it for a very long time. So please do not say that we came from despair, because that is untrue. TOOC came from two friends talking about making their own PvP guild and how it would be better than all the rest, and what we would bring to other players that other guilds are not bringing to them right now, such as weekly events and a friendly and extremly active guild. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]