Missing the community

90 Undead Priest
Well I've noticed that the Gundrak forums are pretty damn quiet. The only posts I see are *Enter guild name* LF ppl for 10m raids blah blah. I'm missing the old posts. Undisputed trying to troll Lippy-pops, Multiblade's post's and general wise-crack's.

In game it kind of is the same thing. With no pvp dedicated zone, being a TB or WG equivalent, horde vs alliance fight's are pretty much non-existent. I actually miss when horde and alliance would get together for a smash. Mind you, Horde were always on the bad end of of these smashes but, they were still fun. Trying to defend a node then 'RUN ITS LIPPY-POPS WITH 10 HEALER'S! ARGHRGHRGRHGHR'. So a bit of over exaggeration but, u get the point.

Supposedly TB and WG are getting buffed to level 90. I for one have been waiting ever since cata for a WG buff and as for Tb... well... erm.... whatever. WG was a lot more fun. I'm just hoping Horde can finally get it's number's up with some decent pvper's.

The other day I did a few dailies, first time doing them and most likely last (I just can't get into pve grindfests) and only saw 1 alliance, Shiftycent, and this was prime time. After seeing how much better Shifty's gear was well, I helped kill the npc then mounted up and got the hell outta there.... I only just hit 90 and had no gear :(

I'm hoping Blizz does these buffs to WB and TB sooner rather than later. Atm, it's not fun flying around looking for fight's :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Why don't you do some of the Tiller's daily's late at night. If you see a hunter, pick a fight with him :P

I'm sort of over all the world PvP and no longer start fights. I did heaps of world PvP while levelling, but sort of am trying to grind away now.

But I never back down from a fight, and would love to test my skills against a priest :)

Bring some friends also. I'd like to give them a go as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Why don't you do some of the Tiller's daily's late at night. If you see a hunter, pick a fight with him :P

I'm sort of over all the world PvP and no longer start fights. I did heaps of world PvP while levelling, but sort of am trying to grind away now.

But I never back down from a fight, and would love to test my skills against a priest :)

Bring some friends also. I'd like to give them a go as well.

Haha I would. Not really doing dailies cause it's just not fun :( Need to work on my gear too! Only hit 90 a few days ago. Not sure how spriest does against hunter's but, I do know bm is carving it up. Still can't take warriors like in cata >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
11/04/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Talmanes
Still can't take warriors like in cata

Warriors are doing well at the moment.

But shadow priests are also doing well. Damn when a geared shadow priest gets hold of ya! There spells goes right through my armour like I'm not wearing any :(

I ain't starting fights at the mo, but I quietly get excited when someone picks a fight with me :P

So don't be scared to pick on this lowly hunter while doing he's doing his dailys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/05/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Icebear
I ain't starting fights at the mo, but I quietly get excited when someone picks a fight with me :P

Haha, sounds just like me. I watch and see what they do. They open up? It's on!

But shadow priests are also doing well. Damn when a geared shadow priest gets hold of ya! There spells goes right through my armour like I'm not wearing any :(

Yeah, I'm definitely finding this. I don't have much pvp gear but, have been tearing up bg's quite nicely.

So don't be scared to pick on this lowly hunter while doing he's doing his dailys.

Haha, ok. Will do if I see you out on the field :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tol Barad and Wintergrasp – We are discussing making level 90 versions of these PvP zones that players could queue for to earn bonus honor.

Looking forward to this if it is true =)

Source: http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/7702178
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Tol Barad and Wintergrasp – We are discussing making level 90 versions of these PvP zones that players could queue for to earn bonus honor.

Looking forward to this if it is true =)

Yeah 100% stoked about this Arilia. I'm hoping that with the free transfer's to Gundrak, Horde managed to get some good pvper's on board. Would be awesome to level the playing field, for u guys and us :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As long as they leave the whole cross-realm stuff out of it, I think it's a good idea. Otherwise back to AFKing in the Shrine or Stormwind =)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hello Arilia, your gear is looking nice and healthy as always =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]