hmm?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly,
If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do dailies,VP, and coins.

Mop has improved the game 100% over past few years. Gamers are in contact with other in world and guilds seem to be doing more together also.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/06/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Caesarsolo
Do them or don't do them. TAAADAAAA

That is an AWESOME business model. I bet you run a fortune 500 company with that business model don't ya?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Fubukie
Why is every post I see made by you some snarky remark?

Its the Duke.
Now go get him some pretzels before he gets angry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Vazerro
90 Undead Warlock
Talisman

Anyone who is not happy with the current token system sign my petition and I will bring it to blizzard when I have enough signatures.

Link to Petition - http://adf.ly/ESPng

what are u going to do make them remove it ?

First off I don't want Blizzard to remove the token system. If you had taken the time to read the petition I want additional methods of obtaining elder tokens that are not through quests. Secondly if Blizzard see's that enough people are passionate about this then they may actually make a change. People need to remember that each of us is paid our money for each game/expansion and continue to pay our $15 a month. Most companies will make smart business decisions to keep customers, we just need to prove that enough people are not happy with things the way they are.
Edited by Saráes on 11/6/2012 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
if it really bugs you that much, then stop playing the game. It's Blizzards game, they can do what they want with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i got 3 epics in 1 raid 2 from my charms its all about luck and you don't haveto do all the dalies everyday lol if u don't want to skip a day yea you'll miss the rep but whatever life goes on i admit dalies are stupid as hell but what else would u be doing while you are not raiding or doing dungeons? farm all day? i don't see anyone complaining about farming for mats or anything you do that everyday 2 and it seems more boring than dalies imo
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
how do i get dps counter & other add ons?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/06/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Baeloro
Blizzard became a popular entertainment company because they made an awesome Cherry Pie. One day, they decided that Cherry pie wasn't good enough for their 15 million + subscribers, so they started making Pecan pie instead. Their subscriber based declined more than 30% because a lot of people don't like Pecan pie.

Not really, it was more they took pieces of other games' pie and created an ultra pie which they are trying out new recipes on to further the greatness of the best pie ever.

How do you assume 100% of the player base was happy with wrath? (Assume you refer to wrath because that's when they had the most subs, although 15mil is about 2-3 million exaggerated) I thought wrath was the 2nd worst expansion thus far (cata being worst) because it was so easy. I like challenge in the game. The heroics were faceroll and the raid difficulty paled in comparison to vanilla, BC, or MoP thusfar.

All of your statements are opinions about what you like as well as mine are from what I just wrote. The thing that is not an opinion is that the dailies are completely optional. If you don't want to do them, don't. Simple.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/06/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Caesarsolo
Do them or don't do them. TAAADAAAA

That is an AWESOME business model. I bet you run a fortune 500 company with that business model don't ya?

11/06/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Janrissa
I think the actual point is you want more free gear and you don't want to work to get it. If you don't want to do dailies, don't. No one is forcing you. If you want the get gear faster because they have made an option to do that, then do the dailies. Very simple.

Nope, nope, nope not what was said. Not asking for easier, faster, cheaper just asking for some options to gain rep and coins other than the dailies. Face it, a large part of the community is not happy about the dailies only approach to rep and we are simply asking for some options. Don't need it any faster or easier just something different and many, many viable options have been mentioned in many threads. Many of those threads capped btw.

11/06/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Bubbleøseven
You realize that if you had been doing the dailies all this time you could be revered or higher with all of them, right? Waiting for a possible change is a terrible idea imo.

You do realize I have been doing them every day and I am about to be revered with the last faction I care about, August Celestials. I have alts and the future in mind.
Edited by Tatertawt on 11/6/2012 9:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, they are exactly the same. You will farm herbs, fish, AND get VP gear if you are a fully prepared raider. I have already stated I do not like doing dailies, I like the rewards they unlock. And as for buying gear, you will see that I bought boots from the bmah which cost 120k. Gold has to be used on something.

You can farm the AH for herbs with near equal effectiveness. Go figure, someone who enjoys herbing, and someone who does not enjoy herbing can find common ground where they both benefit.

You can also - literally - farm motes for golden lotus, as well as the herb plants, you can farm ironpaw tokens for cooking fish, which boils down to multiple paths with the same results.

Yet multiple paths are BAD BAD BAD when it comes to rep/dailies. I don't get it.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Rogue
11/06/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Pixdale
Mop has improved the game 100% over past few years. Gamers are in contact with other in world and guilds seem to be doing more together also.

yeah cause 100s of a$shats killing crocs in the vale > 4 a$shats in a dungeon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
how do i get dps counter & other add ons?

Thread winner. /lock thread
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

And this is why I love Zarhym.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
11/06/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Tatertawt
Face it, a large part of the community is not happy about the dailies only approach to rep and we are simply asking for some options. Don't need it any faster or easier just something different and many, many viable options have been mentioned in many threads.

You realize that if you had been doing the dailies all this time you could be revered or higher with all of them, right? Waiting for a possible change is a terrible idea imo.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
It's good Blizzard is adding more dailies in future patches with meaningful rewards because I think players will really loathe grinding out 90 Lesser Charms a week when they stop doing dailies long enough to run out of their stockpile. It'd be unfortunate to have to do about 60-80 dailies a week just for the sake of those coins and some VP which will already be half capped by LFR.

Right now I have 3 months worth of coins and I just stopped doing dailies yesterday since I hit exalted with all the reputations, so we'll see what kind of stockpile after the 5.1 rep.
Edited by Digerati on 11/6/2012 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
the best suggestion ive seen so far was the option of tabards but not being able to pass the same max amount you could have gotten if u did the dalies that week imo that would be nice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I miss Cherry Pie!! I haven't played as long as many have but I won't play much more, Wrath was definitely my Favorite expansion until welfare loot started. I really wished they would come up with new stuff instead of ruining the good old Instances. Keep things of the past in the past. A wise man said once we teach history so that we don't relive it. Forcing you to get rep though is lame. You say they are not forcing you? How do I get my recipes without getting rep? I totally disagree with a lot of what has happened.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
anyone worth a lick of salt can do raids in the blue gear from heroics, so what it all comes down to is the ppl whining about not being able to out gear the raids before they get into them. i don't mind the dailies, i don't love them but i also realize that i don't have to do them and by not doing them i am not really missing out on that much. i am just waiting on other guild members to catch up so i can start raiding, but in the mean time i won't burn myself out doing monotonous dailies either. bring up an alt and have some fun!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
You people should all be greatful with the chances that blizzard is giving players to acquire end content gear, if you played pre-bc like i did back in the day u would know how much harder everything was....every expansion that has came out has made this game a little easier for the newbs and still every expac that comes out i see pages and pages of complaints. Try acquiring full tier 2 gear while in a 40 man raid, the odds of you getting a piece of gear were slim to none. Now look at all the opportunities they are giving everyone to get end content gear and yet people are still complaining, why dont u people try putting in some work for the luxuries for once instead of looking for a scape route or buying yourself to the top. jeez, you all need to grow up and stop bein a bunch of babies.
PUT IN WORK FOR ONCE, THERES NO WELFARE IN WOW.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Rogue
11/06/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Natasmi
PUT IN WORK FOR ONCE, THERES NO WELFARE IN WOW.

Yeah just servitude. Don't call me Toby.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]