Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/05/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Zavala

"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

You are one of most consistently rude and condescending CM's. What shocks me is how unprofessional your replies are to players who, while not as articulate as you, wish to raise concerns in the official forums.
I don't agree with OP, but your post and many others like it are way out of line and below the standard that players and blizzard expects of it's employees

"gg blizz i gotta put in extra effort to get extra chances? gg.."

I don't know, I think he nailed it pretty good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zarhym admits he/she doesn't want to do dailies. What can we infer out of this? Devs admit they aren't fun. Which they aren't.

Maybe once. Maybe twice. Heck, I'll even go three times. But past that? Pfffffft.

The heck did YOU read? I heard him say he didn't want to do dailies all day every day

Neither do I. However, every couple days I REALLY enjoy helping the Klaxxi and doing my farming. I don't feel forced, because I know I can skip a couple of Klaxxi days and just go do the Golden Lotus or whatever they are...I mean, heck, correct me if I'm wrong but if I get desperate for my coins I think the Flying Serpent dudes hand out valor (now that's a grind I didn't want to do so I haven't yet :P, but I will!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/05/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Zarhym
Is the only way to get the Elder Charm Coins is by doing dailys by getting 90 of the good coins and turning them into 3 elder...? that sort of forces u into dailys if so.. because u know people want that extra chance in Raid to get the gear so your know there going do dailys to get a silly coin that doesnt even help one bit gg..

"Gear drops in raids like it always has."
"I like gear like I always have."
"But I want bonus chances at that gear."
"I have to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear?!"
"I don't want to do something to earn bonus chances at that gear!"
"That thing I don't want to do that would earn me bonus chances at that gear, doesn't earn me bonus chances at that gear!"

Let me know if that's an accurate summary, as well as what you're talking about. o.O

Here's the problem Zarhym. I'm willing to bet you guys balanced gear acquistion around people having and using elder charms.

Assuming that's true, its just another way that things are gated behind dailies. I'm a little shocked how much got thrown behind that one particular time sink.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Look at the storm of Blizzard apologists. You sheep are hilarious. You pay $15 to repeat the same boring quests every single day, and fight to keep it that way. Pathetic.

Nah I just pay to play a game. WoW has always been a repetitive process. If you're just thinking that now then you might want to rethink what you're doing.

Rep tabards suck anyway
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
11/05/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Zarhym
There are so many things about endgame progression that could be changed to save me time, enough so that I wouldn't have to worry about enjoying actually playing the game to improve my character and earn things.

The problem is that very few people (if any) actually enjoy doing dailies. For whatever reason the devs seem to think dailies are awesome endgame content. They're not.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
11/05/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Drakinn
Well what if u dont raid at all not even with raid finder because u dont enjoying raiding because of all the numb skulls in the world.. then u have no other choice but to grind dailys and grind rep for VP gear. :D

Well, you've now completely negated the reason in your OP for not wanting to do the daily grind, since you've now removed raiding from the endgame content equation.

So, being as fair as I possibly can, this is the direction your argument is headed:

"What if I don't want to choose to do option A (scenarios), option B (dungeons), option C (raids), or option D (BGs/arenas)? You're now forcing me to choose option E!"

And that's excluding pet battles, dungeon challenges, player farms, professions, Transmog runs, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/05/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Uglies
Can't you advance by getting into heroic 5mans gear then from there go to LFR then from there go to normal? You can skip the daily reward gear though it would be nice to have to help you do all that.

A lot of people stop at the LFR step or spend an insanely huge amount of time at that step. In MoP, the only content available for character progression during that LFR step is 1-2 hours a week of LFR and dailies. If you opt out of dailies, the game just doesn't have much to offer to keep you busy (and therefore subscribed).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
11/05/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Fubukie
Look at the storm of Blizzard apologists. You sheep are hilarious. You pay $15 to repeat the same boring quests every single day, and fight to keep it that way. Pathetic.

I haven't repeated those same quests for over 2 weeks now, because that's how long I've been exalted with them.

Given that you're still playing, I find this post incredibly amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/05/2012 08:01 PMPosted by Dysheki
Sounds good. I suggest not doing dailies all day everyday if you don't want to, then. I don't want to either.

Zarhym admits he/she doesn't want to do dailies. What can we infer out of this? Devs admit they aren't fun. Which they aren't.

Maybe once. Maybe twice. Heck, I'll even go three times. But past that? Pfffffft.

Way to put words in his mouth.

*rolls eyes*

He never said "they aren't fun". He said that he doesn't want to do them. Maybe he doesn't have the TIME to do them? Maybe solo PvE isn't his cup of tea? Maybe he enjoys the PvP game more? There's lots of reasons why he wouldn't want to do dailies.

Some people LIKE dailies. I have nothing against them myself. I'd be doing them if it weren't for the fact I've got an IRL job, and when I'm on WoW, I'm trying to get crafts to 600 and get characters levelled.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
You pay $15 to repeat the same boring quests every single day, and fight to keep it that way.
you would fight to keep something that you enjoy as well
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

The heck did YOU read? I heard him say he didn't want to do dailies all day every day

Neither do I. However, every couple days I REALLY enjoy helping the Klaxxi and doing my farming. I don't feel forced, because I know I can skip a couple of Klaxxi days and just go do the Golden Lotus or whatever they are...I mean, heck, correct me if I'm wrong but if I get desperate for my coins I think the Flying Serpent dudes hand out valor (now that's a grind I didn't want to do so I haven't yet :P, but I will!)

Cloud Serpent is easy. Second easiest after Lorewalkers. You have the option of farming for eggs if you don't want to do the dailies. And unlike the the anglers, it isn't limited to 3 per day, and unlike cache keys for GL or dread amber for Klaxxi, it's actually possible to make a fair amount of progress through the rep with just eggs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/05/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Xaxsan
you would fight to keep something that you enjoy as well

People enjoying WoW?

Most unorthodox.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, you honestly dont understand all am saying if u dont wanna raid at all the only way to get good VP gear is Rep grind been fun blue am going to bed night. ; D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
11/05/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Zarhym
Well what if u dont raid at all not even with raid finder because u dont enjoying raiding because of all the numb skulls in the world.. then u have no other choice but to grind dailys and grind rep for VP gear. :D

Well, you've now completely negated the reason in your OP for not wanting to do the daily grind, since you've now removed raiding from the endgame content equation.

So, being as fair as I possibly can, this is the direction your argument is headed:

"What if I don't want to choose to do option A (scenarios), option B (dungeons), option C (raids), or option D (BGs/arenas)? You're now forcing me to choose option E!"

And that's excluding pet battles, dungeon challenges, player farms, professions, Transmog runs, etc.

The only thing we can possibly summarize is that the OP just doesn't want to play the actual game at all.

He wants to log onto his character and somehow get VP gear handed to him without doing raids, dungeons, dailies, scenarios.

What does that leave, exactly?

What, he wants to play the AH and wind up in full 496 or something by playing the AH? And if he doesn't raid, or do dungeons, what would he DO with that 496 armor? Walk around in town showing it off?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest

I pay $15 a month to do whatever I want. I don't have to do daily quests. I could just as easily spend all my game time doing fishing or archaeology.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
You sheep

We've hit critical mass, captain
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/05/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Drakinn
Ok, you honestly dont understand all am saying if u dont wanna raid at all the only way to get good VP gear is Rep grind been fun blue am going to bed night. ; D

If you don't want to raid then why bother getting VP gear in the first place?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
[quote="70057247072"]

The only thing I like to do in this game anymore is raid and battlegrounds. Thats it otherwise I log off. I cant stand quests dailys farms transmog runs pet battles etc. I don't like any of these features. I'm not saying they are bad, just they don't appeal to me. I would rather mindlessly kill mobs for rep and coins then do daily's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

You are one of most consistently rude and condescending CM's. What shocks me is how unprofessional your replies are to players who, while not as articulate as you, wish to raise concerns in the official forums.
I don't agree with OP, but your post and many others like it are way out of line and below the standard that players and blizzard expects of it's employees

So you prefer a CM that is all corporate double-speech laced with sugar coat that respond with canned response?

"Dear Zavala, We appreciate your feedback and will be passing that on to our developers, please feel free to voice your concerns on the forum. Have a good day" Copy-paste response like the in-game GM?

Oh please, !@#$ about professionalism and such. We want a human being here being Community Manager, not a robot that copy-paste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]