Guides, Ganking, PvP, Random videos

90 Night Elf Hunter
My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/linkscorchio2

I would like to introduce my Youtube here. Im only at like 40subs but anybody who wants to watch me kill a ton of horde on Coilfang or learn some interesting tricks for the classes I play you should go take a look.

Oh and to all the Horde I kill Im not trying to trash you. And if you do kill me I respect you, it means you arent a baddie.

You can call me a scrub or whatever bad words your mind can come up with but I don't really care. Im in it for the lolz so hate away.

Oh and if I reply to your hate it's because I view debating as a sport, not because I actually give a f**k

Thanks for the views/comments/subs :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
This must be the biggest troll ever. I read the title and the first few sentences and I knew this would be terrible lol. I don't think I dare watch the videos he created.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/07/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Zabr
This must be the biggest troll ever. I read the title and the first few sentences and I knew this would be terrible lol. I don't think I dare watch the videos he created.

Thanks for the compliment, oh and yeah dont watch my videos just friggn terrible man.

Jeez Zabr you reply to a lot of posts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
I actually started to watch one of your "Gank Like a Pro" videos.

You opened your video by killing an afk player.
The next people you killed were engaged with Galleon.
You then killed someone who was low health and had mobs on him.

I closed the video at this point. There is nothing impressive about what you did at all. But I decided to give you another shot. I opened up another "Gank Like a Pro" Video.

You opened the video by pressing stampede on a player and running away. I lost all hope for you at that point. There's obviously a reason why you create videos like this. I'd recommend staying out of arenas because you're going to realize how bad you are very quickly.

It's easy to reply to posts when there are less than a handful of pvp threads on this entire forum...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Good point about the easy to reply since there arent a lot of pvp threads.

They are gank videos, they are suppose to be funny not ERMAGERD look at that skill. Ganking = low skill, lots of fun. Not once have I said it takes a lot of skill to gank. Sure you can argue about my title, but titles are half the video, go ask any popular Youtuber they will agree.

1st video how is flying on a mount afk? Or you talking about Ex? He wasnt afk he actually followed me there, I just didnt hit f9 fast enough to record that he followed me.

Yeah the low health I killed him from full but the footage between full and the current health was ugly because of the trees that were in the way.

Yeah I open Stampede on a player and ran away, you really think anybody on this server can survive the halfhill guards, obviously you dont know that halfhill guards attack like !@#$ing bosses or you werent paying attention.

The reason why I make these videos are for the lolz.

Ive played my share of arenas, I know I can only get to around 1750 with the people Ive played with. I know Im better than most people, I also know there are a good amount of players who could kick my %^- all day.

You can S**T talk that I have no skills dont care. Thanks for helping this thread stay alive and thanks for the views.

Have a nice day /Salute
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/linkscorchio2

I would like to introduce my Youtube here. Im only at like 40subs but anybody who wants to watch me kill a ton of horde on Coilfang or learn some interesting tricks for the classes I play you should go take a look.

Oh and to all the Horde I kill Im not trying to trash you. And if you do kill me I respect you, it means you arent a baddie.

You can call me a scrub or whatever bad words your mind can come up with but I don't really care. Im in it for the lolz so hate away.

Oh and if I reply to your hate it's because I view debating as a sport, not because I actually give a f**k

Thanks for the views/comments/subs :)

I am playing a shtty spec, undergeared, overworked, and still tough enough to whoop your !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I am playing a shtty spec, undergeared, overworked, and still tough enough to whoop your !@#.

I'd like to see you do it, if you upload it to the nets double points for you! I like challenges, I enjoy if someone can whoop me, helps me get better.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Well I expected more from your videos than what I saw, I know that gank videos aren't supposed to be a showcase of skill but there have been world pvp videos that provide a lot more entertainment by showcasing skill to some extent. 1vs.2/3/4 fights, doing creative things with terrain to overcome disadvantages or downright outplaying them. Possibly something to think about when recording.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have done 1v2 as well as 1v3, killed some people way up in the air fell a few hundred feet dont take any damage by barely landing in water.

And Im posting every gank thats a lv90. At the end of the week I take the best clips and make a Best of the week video. Hasnt even been 5 days so I have yet to make 1.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I got a whole video dedicated to my kill Coilfang, you can too if you work out enough!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
A Zabr world pvp video collection from BC and WotLK would be worth watching. A montage video of Ex blowing up gnomes and night elves in Outlands would be worth watching. My hunter has 1 vs 2'd or 3'd plenty of random players in world pvp and I'm average at best. BM spec is more lulz than ret tbh. Battlegrounds and world pvp environments are created for hunters. You're supposed to excel in those situations.
Edited by Hagarr on 11/11/2012 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SUBCRIP PLZ youtube.com/user/BobJimJoeJackson
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lynxsus Jenkins
90 Night Elf Beast Mastery Hunter, Coilfang

Beastmastery Hunters – We agree that stacking too many cooldowns to blow someone up is not interesting, skillful, or fair.

lol
Edited by Xexyz on 11/10/2012 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Lynxsus Jenkins
90 Night Elf Beast Mastery Hunter, Coilfang

Beastmastery Hunters – We agree that stacking too many cooldowns to blow someone up is not interesting, skillful, or fair.

lol
Yeah, but stacking 4 Obliterates is skill.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Doing well in PvP seems like an easy thing according to many people in this thread. Please start doing arenas and get to my rating so that I can play you. My ratings are absolute garbage compared to my standards so it shouldn't be hard to catch up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/11/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Hursuit
Yeah, but stacking 4 Obliterates is skill.

Obliterate, and death knights, is what you're going to choose to rag on right now? If anything you should moan about howling blast spam. I should level a team of BM hunters just for you, I know how much you love multiboxing.

That being said, I can't see where I've spammed youtube links to cheese 5v1 kills and started to brag about it? Or even where I said 5v1 was skillful? Not a very good stab at me, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Xexyz you should multi box BM hunters!! =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/13/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Rizer
Xexyz you should multi box BM hunters!! =D

Already on it, Rizer, you cutie pie.

Although by the time they're level 90 they'll already be nerfed to the ground. They're around level 30 now.
Edited by Xexyz on 11/13/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/11/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Zabr
Doing well in PvP seems like an easy thing according to many people in this thread. Please start doing arenas and get to my rating so that I can play you. My ratings are absolute garbage compared to my standards so it shouldn't be hard to catch up

Does someone need attention? everyone stop what you are doing. Give Zabr attention. He deserves our admiration. 2k rating in 2's with a resto druid, you know how hard that is? arms warriors and resto druids are the worst classes in wow, they are so nerfed down right now. And to achieve greatness in 2's is very hard on its own, it is by far the most balanced of all arenas. So please, a warm round of applause...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]