<Cool Whip> is recruiting!

90 Goblin Shaman
<Cool Whip> is currently recruiting 1 exceptional ranged dps and 1 exceptional healer with an offspec dps spec for our 10 man raid group. Cool Whip is currently 2/6 MSV. Due to some technical difficulties we are just now going to begin aggressive progression through MoP content. Between the members of the core raid group we have literally decades worth of raiding experience that we bring to the table and expect with 2 more solid additions to our core we will be moving rapidly through the remainder of MSV and begin tackling Heart of Fear in short order. We raid 9-12 Tues/Weds/Mon. If your interested and fit these requirements we would be more then happy to hear from you. Please respond to this thread as I will be keeping tabs on it or contact Alektra, Broskee, Riseup or myself in game. We will be raiding tomorrow (11/7) at 9pm and you would be welcome to come along if you arent locked out! Thanks!
Edited by Fellenjr on 11/7/2012 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Hello. I've been on Frostwolf for about a week via the character migration from KJ. I've been trying to find a guild here for that time. I've only been 90 on this toon for a week (Don't let the current ilvl scare you), but I"m interested into making this my main. Thanks for you time.

Real ID: hypetastic#1873
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]