Who we are:
We are a 10 man raiding guild that the core has been together since the start of WotLK. WE are a casual guild that believes it is possible to progress in raiding at a steady pace in a relaxed environment that is composed of a good team make-up and fun times. We are a guild that has 8-9 steady raiders ready to raid on the given nights, but seems that we can’t find people to fill in the remaining spots because of work or personal matters they need to attend too. We are looking to expand out raid team to allow us to get back into a steady raid schedule and one that understands this is a game and should be fun and not like a job. You can read more about how the raid team will work below.

Raiding Times:
Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time
Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time
Monday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time

What we are looking for:
(Looking for 2-3 people that fit any of the class regarding the listed roles)
DPS:
-Mage
-Hunter
-Shaman
-Deathknight
-Druid
Healers:
-Shaman
-Druid
Tank
-Deathknight

Why we listed what we did:
In order to ensure that we are able to raid weekly and on the time provided above we feel that we need more than just 10 players to achieve this. In order to make this fair we have arranged a rotation where no one player is asked to sit out consecutive weeks by the raid leader, and in return all raid team members are going to be asked to sit out or be back up to once and awhile. This includes guild officers and long standing members of the guild, all who have agreed to this.

The reason I listed so many classes/roles is because to make things as fair as possible we would like to bring one of each class to the raid and not stock up on a certain class. This helps with tier drops as the raid can be evenly distributed among the three tokens and not stacked on one. Some of the raid team members are willing to switch to another toon to accommodate this. So if your class is listed above we will try our best to make sure that your chance of gear isn't hindered by stacking too like classes.

We also will be doing loot by open role, since the above has been stated; you shouldn't be rolling among the entire raid for gear so keeping a loot system in place. Since there should be limited number of people rolling on certain pieces of gear there is no need to keep a loot system,

If you have any questions, or would like me to clear anything up, please contact me in game, via whisper or in game mail and I will do my best to answer any of your questions. Hope to see you in the raid team soon.