[H] <Grumps> (10m) is Recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
updated progression and currently recruiting stuff again.

check out our neato-burrito site at www.grum.ps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^

In the 2 weeks since we started progression raiding again we have 6 progression kills, are almost done with normal modes, and are closing in on starting Heroic bosses. Now 14/16.

We still need a Ret pally willing to heal occasionally, and either a Boomkin or Windwalker who also would be willing to maintain a viable healing OS. Would consider any exceptional apps though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
^

In the 2 weeks since we started progression raiding again we have 6 progression kills, are almost done with normal modes, and are closing in on starting Heroic bosses. Now 14/16.

We still need a Ret pally willing to heal occasionally, and either a Boomkin or Windwalker who also would be willing to maintain a viable healing OS. Would consider any exceptional apps though!

All this progression is forcing me to have to update the site more then once an expansion :(.

also, updated progression post!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
WTB Boomkin PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
updated progression and recruitment needs :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
1/6H, 6/6, 3/4 (w/ elite protectors) now despite our late start on T14. Considering adding 1 exceptional Boomkin (preferred) or Ret paladin for the start of Throne of Thunder progression. Must be able to heal if any of our 3 core healers can't make a raid and relatively geared for both roles.

Apply at www.Grum.ps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
See above post, but we are also considering an exceptional Hunter as well as a Boomkin or Ret.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump. 16/16, 1/6H.

Updating our recruitment needs (core spot, not a bench/alt position) to any 1 or 2 of the following specs:

-Holy Paladin
-Ret Paladin (Holy OS)
-Boomkin (Resto OS)
-Resto Druid
-Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
16/16, 2/6H. Still looking for heals or exceptional DPS. Preferably one of the classes listed above!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bumping this up from beyond the grave. updated progression, and added an extra "xo" in our hugs and kisses line.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bumping this up to update progression and remove the extra "o" in our hugs and kisses line. i'm no !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
bumping this up to update progression and remove the extra "o" in our hugs and kisses line. i'm no !@#$.

that mouth kiss with tongue you gave me heavily implies otherwise
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bumping this to say we need a hunter and/or a Boomkin. Would look at exceptional heals as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/04/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Shiki

that mouth kiss with tongue you gave me heavily implies otherwise

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3560f288dbc673f1f89af5189254120c/tumblr_mihkx0tCJO1rvbmclo1_400.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Grumps is currently 4/12 ToT and looking for 1 reliable healer for a core raid spot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
and Hunter. WTB hunter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]