LF Resto Druid/Mistweaver Monk Core Raid Slot

90 Troll Rogue
<The Departed> 4/6 is a guild of very solid and experienced players that raid on a casual schedule. Many of our core raided in vanilla, and everyone shares a primary goal of pushing end game content. We have an immediate opening for a RESTO DRUID/MISTWEAVER MONK with dps OS. If you consider yourself a good player and are stuck in a guild having trouble raiding, drop that guild and come check us out. We offer a structured, serious raiding environment with little tolerance for excuses and bull!@#$.
Raid Schedule:2 days a week 9-12 server Wed/Thurs.
Expectations:•Must play well with others. Because we are a guild of adults, it is important to us that everyone remembers we are all here to have fun. We have zero tolerance for drama or disrespect. We do not care how good your DPS is, or how amazing you think you are.
•Ability to meet our raid schedule. Because we do have limited raid time, and we are trying to push the endgame in that time, it is important that you have the ability to meet our raid schedule. Since we only raid 6 hrs a week, we expect perfect attendance.
•Gear. We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing.
•Loyalty. The Departed is becoming a family. We have a high member retention rate, and when we recruit members it is important to us that they want to be a part of The Departed, which means enjoying the good and hanging in there through the bad. We have been up front and honest with you, and we expect the same courtesy in return.I really hope you will take some time to consider us as your guild for MOP, and for the future. Please get a hold of myself in game, at financeboy@earthlink.net, or my skype is goldeycapitalbrian. Feel free to talk with any of our core raiders about our environment as well. You can look them up on wowprogress.com
COME JOIN US!!!
Edited by Kapowee on 11/8/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
WALLOTEXT

Also there are 12 bosses now so you can't be 4/6.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Still looking for a resto druid/mistweaver monk for core slot in reliable, solid guild with experienced raiders...if you are sitting in a guild that just can't figure raiding out, please hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
< cant figure raiding out :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]