Blatant Disregard Looking to Expand

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Blatant Disregard is an active raiding guild looking for core members to complete our roster for our main raiding group (10-man), which is currently 1/6 Heroic MV and 2/6 Normal HoF. We are currently working on Heroic Feng and Normal Garalon (~5%) and will continue to work on heroics and the new dungeons as they are unlocked. We are interested in dedicated and reliable players only.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:30pm-12am EST

Our primary needs include the following for our main group:
Hunter (any spec)
Rogue (preferably combat)
Warrior (DPS)

All classes and specs are welcome to apply as we are always looking for exceptional players regardless of the class.

We are also looking to start another full group raiding during the week. Applications for this group are completely open. So if you are interested in raiding at all, drop an application by and we will get with you as quickly as possible.

Please visit our website at http://blatant-disregard.wowstead.com/recruitment and register to access the forums and submit an application.

Feel free to contact usin-game on my character. My battletag is wrec#1870. If I am not online look for Deprivation or Jimmydamage.
Edited by Kalmâ on 11/8/2012 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]