@Porktornado, Theuglystick, & Hackman

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because you rate the "Flag of Ownership" in a 3v2 and a 3v1.

/golfclap

So impressive. I bow down to your ability to have a few friends roll with you at all times. Because that's really hardcore on a PvP server. What will you do without your friends to hold your @@#*%@!@? What will your friends do without your hands to hold onto their dicks?

You'd probably lose your dicks if you didn't have a three way going holding on to each others dicks.

Imagine that mental image.

Yep.
Reply Quote
May I suggest the glyph of righteous retreat?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm laughing because apparently whatever they did caused you to post on the forums where you will get no sympathy because, you guessed it, pvp happened on a blah blah.

You guys (horde) love to gang up and lol in 3v1 so it goes full circle.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Everyone likes to gang up, as is pretty standard for a PvP server. Don't see a lot of 1v1 fights, but you can be damn sure if there's a 2 or 3 person advantage, someone's getting ganked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You know you did well when you get someone to post on the forums
Reply Quote
64 Dwarf Warrior
They don't sell douches until 5.1 Vajazzled.

Stay Sandy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
and so the legacy of the "@ post" on Spirestone continues.....
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
All friends and good guys, wrong time & wrong place. Hack and Pork are on the same 3v too and all three on the same 5v.

Rage hard dirty horde!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
11/08/2012 11:56 PMPosted by Ramboast
Vajazzled

Reminds me of a Po Rn I saw on MotherlessDOTcom where this woman had a tremendous number of quite attractive accoutrements danglying joyfully and luminously from her sensitive ladyparts.

the best one was a bullring piercing on her A55hole.
Edited by Baeroq on 11/9/2012 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
*like*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This never happened Shhhh.
KIds got to practice the new bracket coming out in 5.1. The 1v3. were you roll solo vs KFC, MLS, and God comps.
Whats great is you fraps this stuff for when you kill all 3, Then you hit the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
U Mad Bro?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:

THIS IS MY PROUDEST MOMENT. I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ALL THE HORDE I'VE KILLED THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO FIGHT AND KILL THE HORDE IN THE NAME OF THE ALLIANCE. KNOW YE THIS: PORK, UGLY, AND HACK WILL NEVER STOP KILLING HORDE. WELCOME TO THE PVP SERVER SON.

With love,

--Pork
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also...it wasn't you by yourself, you had a spriest and let's not forget all the guards running to your rescue...can't believe we ganked you so many times with the guards killing us...you're so bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I am the proud owner of that flag of ownership (thanks Pork for the birthday gift). And I make no pretenses about being skilled or having defeated you in a fair fight. But as has been pointed out above, your ragepost is splendid (and very public) evidence of my success. Because in this shriveled, perverse little heart of mine, the greatest satisfaction comes not from proving myself better than you, but from having ruined your afternoon.

Stay angry my friends.

--Ugly
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
your still doing it wrong :-P
http://i45.tinypic.com/14io1ur.jpg
Keep Gaming Hard!
Reply Quote
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:

THIS IS MY PROUDEST MOMENT. I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND ALL THE HORDE I'VE KILLED THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR TO FIGHT AND KILL THE HORDE IN THE NAME OF THE ALLIANCE. KNOW YE THIS: PORK, UGLY, AND HACK WILL NEVER STOP KILLING HORDE. WELCOME TO THE PVP SERVER SON.

With love,

--Pork

I am the proud owner of that flag of ownership (thanks Pork for the birthday gift). And I make no pretenses about being skilled or having defeated you in a fair fight. But as has been pointed out above, your ragepost is splendid (and very public) evidence of my success. Because in this shriveled, perverse little heart of mine, the greatest satisfaction comes not from proving myself better than you, but from having ruined your afternoon.

Stay angry my friends.

--Ugly

lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
11/09/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Ruhdiq
and so the legacy of the "@ post" on Spirestone continues.....

WE SIT AT VALE ALL !@#$ING DAY AND DON'T GET %^-* WHAT THE !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
http://imgur.com/d5XYP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

WE SIT AT VALE ALL !@#$ING DAY AND DON'T GET %^-* WHAT THE !@#$

guess alliance aren't pussies
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]