@Porktornado, Theuglystick, & Hackman

90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's hard to imagine how small your world must be if your greatest satisfaction comes from the minor annoyance of someone for 15 minutes.

Enjoy the liver cancer.

-Truth
Reply Quote
It's hard to imagine how small your world must be if your greatest satisfaction comes from the minor annoyance of someone for 15 minutes.

Enjoy the liver cancer.

-Truth

Cancer is no joke, thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/09/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Theuglystick
Stay angry my friends.

Apparently, it is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
...greatest satisfaction comes from the minor annoyance of someone...

LOVE how you try to pass it off as "minor annoyance" LOL
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
11/14/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Porktornado
...greatest satisfaction comes from the minor annoyance of someone...

LOVE how you try to pass it off as "minor annoyance" LOL

I know right. So minor that he keeps coming back to the forums to rage about it. So butthurt. And now it's gone on for 2 pages =D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oh for Gawds sake, it's a PVP server! If you don't expect to get ganked when you're out in the wild, you're doing it wrong!

Understand that I've been ganked (and pwn'd) on numerous occasions ('cause I'm BAD, and not in a good way). Only time I get a little butt-hurt is when I get camped.

Nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Oh for Gawds sake, it's a PVP server! If you don't expect to get ganked when you're out in the wild, you're doing it wrong!

Understand that I've been ganked (and pwn'd) on numerous occasions ('cause I'm BAD, and not in a good way). Only time I get a little butt-hurt is when I get camped.

Nuff said.
Nice work randomly rezing this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Skeletons, skeletons all around me...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage

Nuff said.

Twist: Vacuulax is actually B's alt
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Naw, I would have seen it on RealID
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Naw, I would have seen it on RealID
We're just a couple of pea's in a pod <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Dont bash on these guys they just want to have fun. I had tons of fun killing.all of them over and over specially 2v1 using uglystick as a punching bag with his dk friend while I was in pve gear. And I loved when we had that 5v5 out in vale. You guys almost had us. (Not really but ill just say u Did.) GG bros <3 Kenati
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Dont bash on these guys they just want to have fun. I had tons of fun killing.all of them over and over specially 2v1 using uglystick as a punching bag with his dk friend while I was in pve gear. And I loved when we had that 5v5 out in vale. You guys almost had us. (Not really but ill just say u Did.) GG bros <3 Kenati

Haha, that DK is me. Bad gear, and I'm bad at DK still anyway =P

As for the 5ish vs. 5ish? All I remember is wiping you guys real hard after we got about the same numbers, and chasing you all the way back to shrine and killing you there too. Fun times =]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Haha! Never expected to see you in arena, Kenati! I think the results spoke for themselves =]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good times!. Sorry i had to leave the combat...it was getting tiresome waiting for the 2 minute res timer.....
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
01/09/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Porktornado
Haha! Never expected to see you in arena, Kenati! I think the results spoke for themselves =]

Oh SNAP!

Kenati, what are you going to do about it? Especially after what he said about your mom!
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I'll be your Huckleberry...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue

<3

p.s. Come at me after 5.2 brochacho. I might just make you my 100,000th HK. I'd say you're worthy of the honor =D

p.p.s Loody was my 50,000th. Ask him about it sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

p.p.s Loody was my 50,000th. Ask him about it sometime.
#embarrassed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL@people that still don't have 100,000 HK's
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]