RBG guild and PVP focus guilds...

100 Gnome Warlock
Are there any guilds focused heavily on achieving 2200+ RBGS and high leveled rated teams for arenas. The main reason I came back for the expansion. I was 1500 in cataclysm on this guy, didn't play much, record was 19-11. My warrior was 1600 (Bighnry)
Well straight to the point, Any guilds looking. Also have possible priest/druid/warrior I could level and play any role, otherwise
looking to start a guild, if people are interested, let me know.
-Wicked
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Warrior
There have been a few crop up here and there but none of them seem to stick around. Everybody always says if you want to PvP go to a PvP server but i like the fact I can quest in peace without having to be on my toes all the time.

Watching for callouts in general/trade seems to be the only way that lasts...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey Wicked, im a disc priest and ill back you up looking for a good guild, i havent found one but i would make a new one with you if you are down to get high rated rbgs and areanas bro, im an experienced disc and am very very active. Send me an in game message if you are interested xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]