Hello Kitty Death Cult recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Black Dragonflight Horde!! Hello Kitty Death Cult lvl 25 (Bloodscalp) is looking for casual raiders who would be interested in joining us. Bloodscalp is a very low pop server so finding raiders is difficult. pst in-game for more info (this includes doing server xfers on us!!)
thanks for reading and happy panda slaying Black Dragonflight!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
There are MORE than enough crappy guilds on this server that people don't need to go off and spend 25 bucks to find one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well i enjoy reading your post even tho you are clearly blunt with your statement and that is fine but i posted this because there are not a lot of horde on our server and we do not feel like moving. Hence why we said we are willing to pay for server transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Guild Recruitment Forums that way ^
<-----Bloodscalp realm forums this way
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
haha i know im taking a chance by doing this so give me a break
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
guild recruitment forums will probably be your best bet to finding new members. Also have your first post be as detailed as possible, things such as what your guild is, what are the rules of your guild, why your guild is a good place for casual players, and what you hope to accomplish in the future. Simply stating you're a casual guild and you're looking for members is about as useless as casual guilds spamming trade chat for members. Anyways good luck with recruiting.
Edited by Ahveros on 11/11/2012 5:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i understand but id rather explain all this after they get in contact with me no point in explaining to people who are going to bash on us anyways but thanks for the advice!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Ahh listen to the master grasshopper he know of he he speak, if you list raid times pvp runs 10/25 man guild etcetra you are more likely to get a response
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]