<Iron and Blood> is recruiting.

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS/Heals for Immediate spots- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!

Currently our main needs are:

DPS: Ranged: Boomkin / Spriest / E Shaman
Melee: DK / Feral / WW Monk / Rogue

TANK: Would be a third tank and OS for 25 man's.

HEALS: Monk / Shaman / Druid / Hpally / Priest

CURRENT PROGRESS:
2/6 HM MSV
6/16 Normal MSV – Realm first full clear
4/6 Normal HOF

Past Progress – While tier was current
8/8H Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)

We are currently running 10 mans with the intent of rejoining as a 25 man once management is content with the raid make up and skill.

Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Coming into this guild you start off as a recruit and after a two week eval period you are either made raider or offered advice with an extension to eval or a no hard feelings farewell. We expect all raiders apping to us to be familiar with not only their class but all current raiding content. We don’t intend to waste your time so please don’t waste ours.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. Blackfreid, Blackheart, Creezy or Crixes.

ironandblood.guildlaunch.com

RealID:
Dtugboat44@yahoo.com

Battle Tag:
Crixes#1728
Edited by Blackfreid on 11/28/2012 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Drom is a huge POS. Best of luck rebuilding.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
11/12/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Papastealth

<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/12/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Papastealth

thank you
Edited by Dehydraate on 12/12/2012 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump x2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Too bad Iron and Blood progression is the worst. I was in for first week of heroic progression, and we just killed stone guards on normal the first night rather than taking a few days to progress. Not to mention the GM kept pestering me about some apparent drama I had been causing. After the first night, I quit. Probably the worst fake heroic progression guild NA.
Edited by Routine on 11/27/2012 10:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
11/27/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Routine
Too bad Iron and Blood progression is the worst. I was in for first week of heroic progression, and we just killed stone guards on normal the first night rather than taking a few days to progress. Not to mention the GM kept pestering me about some apparent drama I had been causing. After the first night, I quit. Probably the worst fake heroic progression guild NA.

Too bad that prior GM ninja transferred the guild off the server and left these guys with nothing. They are rebuilding from a select few who stuck around.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/27/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Routine

I wouldn't be talking so big there routine, your logs show how much you suck at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Too bad last week's logs don't really count. 463 IL weapon, 471 overall IL at the time. Still got a !@#$ weapon, but DPS has gone up. Also, not really sure why you're attacking me here. But it's whatevs. If it's the GS vs FD drama, keep me out of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Recruiting a select few to return to 25 mans!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Aside from my comments before, good luck recruiting. Trying to reform or get a lot of players to fill spots suck. :[
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zooki & Nyf much love <3.
Bump x3
Edited by Dehydraate on 11/28/2012 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck guys =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yea good lucks peeps... hope !@#$ works out bronies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We have an immediate opening for 2 healers, one with a dps off spec. Disc priest, Resto Druid, H pally, R Shammy. If your reliable and knowledgable of your class, Pst me in game or add me on real id.
Edited by Blackfreid on 12/6/2012 9:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Keep bumping until are goal is met
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]