[A/CRZ-RP] Masquerade Ball

90 Night Elf Druid
A poster found around Alliance capital cities... in many mirrored Azeroths.

--------
Citizens of the Alliance!

An evening of feasting and fellowship awaits you who have worked so hard for the prosperity and future of your allies. Long you have toiled and you have earned the fruits of your labor and the recognition you deserve.

The Maniacal Special Forces Group invites you to an outdoor masquerade ball on the evening of Saturday, December 1st at 9 Bells in the evening. Wear your finery for an evening of class and comfort in the tranquil Twilight Grove deep within Duskwood.

Food and drink provided gratis by the guild Maniacal.

For more information or to RSVP, speak with a local Maniacal operative.
--------

http://youtu.be/t7aOIjIMBQA

(( OOC--

Cross Realm masquerade ball, so be sure to dress to impress (no armor or weapons will be allowed). A mask to “conceal” your character's identity is part of the theme, so don't forget to bring the most important part of your wardrobe and pack a mask or helm of your choice.

Ball will be held on the Steamwheedle Cartel server at 9pm EST via cross-realm RID/Battletag raid invite.

Alliance only, this time—sorry!

For more information or to RSVP, please respond here or add Battletags:
Behren#1161
MooingDruid#1737

In-character communication welcome! ))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I look forward to it with great anticipation!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Charam throws a great RP event. Usually the chat windows moves so quickly it's like it's alive. The reason the events are so rare is that he usually gets carpul tunnel from all the ERP. =)
Edited by Colere on 11/11/2012 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
An RP event on SWC?

I'm so excited!
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
For what is a lie, but the truth in a masquerade?

Surreal will definitely be there.

Or maybe only in spirit.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You.... Just reminded me what song is NOT in my playlist for the night. This will be remedied come morning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The masquerade is tonight. I hope you have your masks picked out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tune in at 9:30pm to http://steamwheedleradio.listen2myradio.com/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to thank everybody who came. The turnout was great, and more folks kept trickling in as the night went on. Congratulations to Sultar for his winning of our panther mount doorprize, and those who won kite pets as well.

Good times were had.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]