A) Vanguard is recruiting

90 Gnome Mage
Vanguard is a lvl 25 guild that is recruiting dedicated raiders for our 10 man groups. We currently have one group that is 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF and we are looking to expand to a second group. Raid times are Tue, Wed, and Thur at 7pm server time.
We are also considering players for a third group to be run on the weekend.

If you are interested please go to http://www.vanguard-an.guildportal.com or contact Scalbur
Edited by Scalbur on 12/5/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bumping this.

I have mad respect for Vanguard as I was in the guild before my 1-2yr hiatus from the game. I miss you guys! I've had the pleasure of raiding alongside some old Vanguard friends from time to time and hope to bump into some of you guys again! Good luck on finding new guildies!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Update

Second group is now going (4/6 MSV) but they could still use a few dependable dps. Enh shaman, rogue, hunter, or mage would be good but will consider exceptional players of any class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]