Any other West Coast/Near West Coasters?

98 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello fellow Turalyon natives,
I was just curious if there were any other gamers out there that live maybe in MST or PST that might like to raid late nights?? I've been trying for weeks to find a guild that is more than casual but not quite what you would call, "hardcore". If there is interest to create one (doesn't matter whether its Horde or Alliance to me) I would love to be a part of its creation. If there are any guilds out there that already are late night, more like 11pm/12am MST or PST (not Server Time) then I would love to hear of those also! Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
*waves* I'm on the West Coast, so I can appreciate your desire to find raid times that work better for you. I'm already part of a raid team that I love, but I wish you the best. =-)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
11/12/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Faeriimerlyn
*waves* I'm on the West Coast, so I can appreciate your desire to find raid times that work better for you. I'm already part of a raid team that I love, but I wish you the best. =-)

How do you down Elegon twice and zor'lok once without downing Will of the Emperor.... I am dumbfounded.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
WESS SOID NUKKA!!!!!!!

duck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/12/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Priestialitÿ

How do you down Elegon twice and zor'lok once without downing Will of the Emperor.... I am dumbfounded.

mind your own business....and just so you know, youre not founded...just dumb

duck
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
11/13/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Duckets

mind your own business....and just so you know, youre not founded...just dumb

duck

so I'm just assuming from browsing the forums for the last couple weeks...that if this were prison rules you would be the !@#$% I would knock the ^-*! out to prove myself, right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
if this were prison rules yould be making my bed and buying me commissary....or else....

also, lets clean up that potty mouth, huh? arent you a priest or something?

duck
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
if this were prison rules yould be making my bed and buying me commissary....or else....

also, lets clean up that potty mouth, huh? arent you a priest or something?

duck

can't help it...my pants appendage does most of my talking...just ask your little brother

edit: and your dog
Edited by Priestialitÿ on 11/13/2012 2:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
did you seriously edit that post to add "and your dog?" ..i mean it wasnt funny to begin with....pants appendage? what what??? (edit) in your butt????

duck
Edited by Duckets on 11/13/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The above thread is like watching two mental patients go at it. Horrible like a car wreck but I cant turn away.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
yeah weird stuff happens after a few 7&7's
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
11/12/2012 10:08 PMPosted by Priestialitÿ

To answer your question: we had planned to knock out Will of the Emperor last week, but one of our main tanks was absent and we didn't want to do the encounter without him. Hence, we opted to go play in Heart of Fear instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/13/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Shâd
The above thread is like watching two mental patients go at it. Horrible like a car wreck but I cant turn away.

most people use "train wreck" in that cliche....but i guess you are striving for originality in your overused burns....and i reckon youre trying to be politically correct by using "mental patients" rather than retards....

yea, ill analyze your trolls....after all i got a P.H. mfking D in that shlt

duck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Actually more people tend to get maimed or killed in car wrecks than train wrecks, so it shows! That you are in fact old and out of place! Poor duck, perhaps getting a bit lame?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ok...so if its about who gets killed the most, then shouldnt we use "heart attack" in our overused cliches?

also....train wrecks are way more exciting to watch than the common car wreck, no matter the rarity which is probably part of the appeal....by the way, do they even have cars and trains in your third world country?

also your out of place punctuation makes it hard to discover your point...please rectify in all future attempts at trolling...this is a tip from the king of on here

duck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wait what?! You must have had a late night in raid finder, you typed way too much. That's not like you at all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
i am skilled in the short drive by quip as well as the melodramatical sarcastic novella....my troll education was vast and comprehensive

duck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
What about piss pugs?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
im not familiar with that form of fetish, though i accidently saw a video about it once

duck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]