No gold/Loot from sha?!

90 Troll Shaman
This happened to me on my hunter last week, Killed him no loot no gold, not even able to roll a coin for anything, but i get saved... So i submitted a ticket into blizzard and 3 days later got a reply. "Sorry we don't know why it happened, we have submitted your case for investigation"
So with that i reply "Is there any compensation as i needed this boss so badly" ...

Yep, thanks Blizzard for the gold. (Y)

Now i get on my shaman to do she this lovely tuesday morning as we are killing him just before he dies i get mind controlled (I don't know if that could have been the cause).... And he died, No loot no gold, not even able to roll a coin...

This is ticking me right off. (I just want a piece of tier!!)...

Does it happen to anyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bl
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I've never had any of this so called "Luck"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bl for you, half the game relies on it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Just did sha on my hunter. Same thing, no loot no gold, no coin roll...

You guys speak of luck, what is this?!

Edit: I need sha for my hunter as she is very under geared.
Edited by Àlly on 11/12/2012 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Not getting anything sounds like a bug - you should get something, even if its just gold. And no coin roll is really not normal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Happened to me last week. The GM was beyond rude and closed my ticket half way through discussing anything. He basically told me I wouldn't have gotten loot anyway because it's such a small chance. "It would be like flipping 100 coins and 90% of them ending up with heads" he said after I asked him to flip a coin for me. I then asked him to flip 100 coins for me and apparently I wasn't worth his time. I was compensated with "28 amazing gold pieces" and a saved token (which would have only given me another 28 gold anyway) as well as a good jimmy rustling.

The GM made up some excuse that there were 52 something players "tapped" to Sha, and sometimes that bugs it out. (Even though there were like 30 people in the raid group)

Thank goodness I don't have to do Sha on this character anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Yeah, the GMs can be really bad when it comes to bugs involving loot. Our first Will of the Emperor kill, one of the bodies despawned as the fight ended and we missed a piece of loot - put in a ticket and the GM pretty much implied we were making it up to get extra loot. Didn't even acknowedge it could of been a bug (which it clearly was).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/12/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Jellyberry
Not getting anything sounds like a bug - you should get something, even if its just gold. And no coin roll is really not normal.

No coin roll and i had 5 coins at the time.. (Sad face)

Happened to me last week. The GM was beyond rude and closed my ticket half way through discussing anything. He basically told me I wouldn't have gotten loot anyway because it's such a small chance. "It would be like flipping 100 coins and 90% of them ending up with heads" he said after I asked him to flip a coin for me. I then asked him to flip 100 coins for me and apparently I wasn't worth his time. I was compensated with "28 amazing gold pieces" and a saved token (which would have only given me another 28 gold anyway) as well as a good jimmy rustling.

The GM made up some excuse that there were 52 something players "tapped" to Sha, and sometimes that bugs it out. (Even though there were like 30 people in the raid group)

Thank goodness I don't have to do Sha on this character anymore.

The same was for me, i was online and i got a response up near the map, couldn't even talk to me in game at all, I didn't even get unsaved or anything. I've put in another ticket straight after i did sha and i was in que at 2hr and 7m then it went to "Your ticket has been escalated" and that was a good 5 hours ago maybe, but with two chars in the same week not getting gold, loot or a coin roll option is a bit ridiculous and i'm fairly upset. (Even thought it's just a game).. Lets hope blizzard can open their eyes and stop saying "We can't tell if you got loot" If they can tell what items we vendor, what we say what actions we do i am fairly sure they can tell if anything drops, seriously.. Woo 28 "AMAZING" Gold pieces, That will barely get you a level 30 green these days...

Two weeks in a row, twice on the hunter once on the shaman with no sha loot is very annoying, they have to understand this time. Two tickets....
Edited by Àlly on 11/12/2012 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/12/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Jellyberry
Yeah, the GMs can be really bad when it comes to bugs involving loot. Our first Will of the Emperor kill, one of the bodies despawned as the fight ended and we missed a piece of loot - put in a ticket and the GM pretty much implied we were making it up to get extra loot. Didn't even acknowedge it could of been a bug (which it clearly was).

That happened to me the first time i put the ticket in last week. Like, i know some people can be scum and lie about gear/drops, but surely, we pay to play, not pay to get !@#$ed over.
Edited by Àlly on 11/13/2012 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ticket has been Escalated for awhile now.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Unsure how helpful this might be, but if they reply and it doesn't help you (or is a BS reply), in your battle net account page you can reopen a ticket and have it escalated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/13/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Jellyberry
Unsure how helpful this might be, but if they reply and it doesn't help you (or is a BS reply), in your battle net account page you can reopen a ticket and have it escalated.

It's still escalated, i am wondering how long it will take hopefully before next reset because if it happened last week and this week then it's sus.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
happened to me just now... only 35ish ppl in raid... no extra. No gold/loot or chance to roll even though tagged etc.

Was mc near the end by a priest and feared and dotted.

Guessing atm that saved and this week wasted... not happy Jan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
happened to me just now... only 35ish ppl in raid... no extra. No gold/loot or chance to roll even though tagged etc.

Was mc near the end by a priest and feared and dotted.

Guessing atm that saved and this week wasted... not happy Jan.

Ive been hearing a lot of stuff, like toons not reseting, i don't know. I doubt they will do anything for us.. And i don't think it was the fear because it happened to my hunter (the fear) and my shaman (No fear, just not loot or anything)...

Something about a bug.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
o noes better xfer off jubei
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/14/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Dethxo

It won't change a thing if it has something to do with a char, people all over wow are having the same problem, let's not go to drastic measures, just grab a shot gun! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
11/14/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Àlly

It won't change a thing if it has something to do with a char, people all over wow are having the same problem, let's not go to drastic measures, just grab a shot gun! ;)

11/14/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Àlly
It won't change a thing

l0l neither will posting in the jubei forum hence my joke .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I think she was just asking to see if other people were having problems.

No need to be an !@#$ dude.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I think she was just asking to see if other people were having problems.

No need to be an !@#$ dude.

This guy/girl ^^^^

Thanks Blizzard for the 28 gold. *cough*...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]