WOLF MILITIA

90 Human Warrior
We are currently looking for new members to boost our ranks. We are trying to get players that are interesten in doing some high end Raids and RBGs. We are quite layed back and honestly trying to build up some members who participate in Guild events. Looking for level 90's, but will consider higher 80's as well. WOLF MILITIA is a long standing Guild and has some success in the past, We are trying to regain some of that pride. Hardcore players may not like the style of our Guild, this is not a "uninvite" to you; just a heads up.
For all the noobs out there, with less than "Epic" gear we are willing to bring you up to speed; as this may be a "not short" process. In game mail me or leave a reply here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So I guess you would be on the "Not interested" list.

My heart wheeps....:(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ROFL! Wolf Militia? Back? For the 3rd time?! I remember hunting you all down in Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And you are....?
I think it's funny that WOLF put such an impression on you but, you, you have left no memory what's so ever on anyone here. Maybe "funny" is'nt the right word to use here...Hm-m.. Sad, yes, Sad..... that word fits.
Now, crawl back under your rock and cry yourself to sleep.
Reply Quote
73 Orc Hunter
11/13/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Armmageddon
ROFL! Wolf Militia? Back? For the 3rd time?! I remember hunting you all down in Wrath.

Hunting them down in TBC was a lot of fun. Miss the Hillsbrad pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]