(A)<ONE PIECE> 25 man LF RDPS Warlock

93 Human Rogue
(A)<ONE PIECE> is a 25 man casual raiding guild on US Azuremyst.

We are looking for long term stable players. At the moment we would like Warlock or Boomkin.

We raid 3 nights a week from 6pm pacific standard time till 9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We take our raiding serious but no longer are gunning to be in top progression. We did the 6 night a week thing for a while but that's just a burn out :p We want to raid but it also needs to be fun!

We have been around since the beginning of Vanilla and have had the same GM the entire time. Most of our membership have been in the guild for years. We even have real life “guild raid” meet ups!

We all play other games together such as SC D3 and LoL. We are geeks dorks and pervs and the majority of us are adult professionals.

If you are interested whisper one of our members or you can visit our website at onepieceguild.com

Flakes, greedy selfish f#$%s and DRAMA QUEENS need not apply.
Edited by Diamondx on 9/26/2013 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
11/12/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Diamondx
Flakes, greedy selfish f#$%s and drama queens need not apply.

Every time I see a recruitment thread and think...... WOW, now that is a place I could be happy!

I'm slapped in the face by a bunch of silly restrictions.

Edit for grammatical failure.
Edited by Lif on 11/24/2012 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
:(

Damned structure!
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Shaman
Every time I see a recruitment thread and think...... WOW, not that is a place I could be happy!

I'm slapped in the face by a bunch of silly restrictions.

rofl
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Bump for raid on Colorado and Washington. Bust out the Cheetohs and Gold Fish
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
Are we rally wanting to do Washington this time? I am down for that more then the cruise idea.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump for opgangnamstyle.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Hunter
11/14/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Diamondx
Are we rally wanting to do Washington this time? I am down for that more then the cruise idea.

I'm in North West Oregon. Far better than Washington. Our ladies have less body hair and cleaner feet.
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
hmmmmm but I like my women looking like a Sasquatch.
Reply Quote
96 Dwarf Priest
hmmmmm but I like my women looking like Disenof.

FTFY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for new recruits! We got a good core just need couple more dps and steady attendance to get some bosses down.
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
Exalted, Blah, Paradigm, I Think it Cleaves, Epic and ONE PIECE are ALL Effen recruiting. Please stop making new guilds on join one of us!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Bump for DX's paper hat.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1884275

<3
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
hey it cuts off the part where I send them flying down the stairs!
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-en-a18876eaa9ab8eade6bb54d234b4d2a1.html
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump, I say Bump!
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
Boomkin!
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Hunter
We need another hunter so I can fish, play pokewow and work my farm while the real players down stuff instead of carrying me.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Bizzump
Reply Quote
93 Human Rogue
silly restrictions... like showing up :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]