Reckless RMP 3v3

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I made this video out of some 3v3s we did. I'm not the best and I'm very new to making videos but since the servers are down i was thinking you all would be bored enough to watch it. If you like it or are interested in seeing my other videos (mostly 25 man boss kills) Subscribe to my channel. I might be new to making videos and streaming but I'm pretty consistent with content. Feel free to call me a bad rogue, i know I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOihU-o3H3c
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
wish i saw some flashy moves instead of a tunnel =[
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Why didn't you take out the audio from your matches completely. I randomly hear your healer calling cc out, so either he's the only one talking or you had it set up so he's the only one whose voice was recorded. Either way it makes you guys look kind of amateur because you hear no communication whatsoever.

It's one of those all or nothing things. We have to hear everyone talking or no one.

Edit: I really liked the music though.
Edited by Ernest on 11/14/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I never shut up but my mic stays muted for the recording. Yes, you can hear parts where the priest and mage are talking and there is in game noise albeit pretty soft. My next video and every video after will get better in quality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]