Thanksgiving Give-away - DONE!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
I am thankful that I have so many wonderful friends that both keep me playing this game and help me to keep my sanity.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I am thankful for all the awesome people I have met over the years in WoW.
I am thankful for growing up this year in ways I didn't even think I needed to.
I am thankful for family being around and amazing.
I am thankful for going to see my first concert.
I am thankful for my kitty who makes me laugh and cheers me up by his spoiled rotten antics.
I am thankful for my two guilds, even though because of my breaks I end up not being around as much as I should, they still are cool with me anyway.
I am thankful for fall, because with it brings pumpkin spice lattes.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
I am thankful for...
My awesome guild, The Sons of Un'Goro.
The coolest person I've ever met, KELZ!
The Horde, for saving Azeroth and keeping the Alliance in check.
Trade Chat, for encouraging me to do well and always being polite and considerate of others.

Happy Thanksgiving WrA!
-The Big Duff from Thunder Bluff

>_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm thankful for:
- having a job
- having friends who put up with me
- having a fish that doesn't care if I talk to him when no one else is around

On a side note, I am thankful that slapping the torn-off face of a Sha over my own face has yet to shown any negative side effects. I do wish my guild mates would stop using me to crack open walnuts, however.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am thankfull for my hubby, a die hard wow head who lets me goof off on the forums for a day at the risk of his boredom, just so can have my day of rest:D

and pie...i like pie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated with awesome prizes donated by Enveri of Wyrmrestaccord.org! Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am thankful for:

1. My AWESOME guild of crazies,
2. Having a good job that allows me to work from home and spend much time with my family...
3. .... and lets me play WoW during work when I have nothing else going on,
4. MY friends who keep my lighthearted and happy even when thing seem to completely suck,
5. And pumpkin pie. YEAH I SAID IT.

Happy Thanksgiving, WrA!

-Yanshui, White Tiger's Claw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm thankful for having a job, a place to live, and a comfortable life. :)
Reply Quote
I am thankful for the meds I take that keep me alive.

I am thankful for the family that hauled my !@# to see the doctor I was deeply afraid of, because it has improved my quality of life in ways I cannot express.

I am thankful for the two young ladies who call me 'Mom'.

I am thankful for countless Internet strangers who offered up money to save the life of a cat they'd never met. (Robin Goodfellow, adding to the number of family members with an autoimmune disorder.)

I am thankful that the afore-mentioned young ladies are so good at giving said cat her daily medication, since Robin DOES NOT WANT.

I am thankful that this year, I can finally truly see that things are getting better in my life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, we have more prizes from the lovely and generous artists of WRA.org!
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Hunter
I'm grateful for all of my awesome WoW friends who helped my shaman through heroics because I'm too chicken too PUG.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
I'm thankful to be going to my dream college and having wonderful support from my friends and family. I'm thankful for this realm, while I haven't RP'd much, I still call home. This community is awesome.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, serious responses:

Out-of-character.

I am thankful for the bill of health that I may have left in me; as of recent, despite several medical complications and occasions that have left me closer to death than ever, I am very grateful for the opportunity given to me to spend some more time on this earth. I am mostly thankful for, though, my beloved which I am blessed to talk to and role-play with whenever it pleases us.

In-character.

"There is no greater thanks I can deliver unto you, guardians above, for the life in which you hath granted me; the morale instilled in my soul and the beauty you hath bestowed upon that which I am beholden to. My beautiful wife; in all her glory, there is no other I would rather have than her and her alone. I am thankful for the anniversary given to me this year nearest to the season of harvest in the human kingdoms. All of my life, simply for her."

http://imgur.com/x5xJJ
Edited by Penguins on 11/13/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I'm thankful for:

My guildies, who let me drive the bus and are always keen to do some good ol' collaborative storytelling with me. They're good people and I'm proud to know them, much less get to lead them.

This realm, because the community is far more vibrant than my original server.

My husband, who -- though he will never read this since he doesn't play WoW -- became my best friend when we first started hanging out and despite the nearly eight years we've been together remains my best friend. He is truly a kind person and he never fails to hold me when I'm down or laugh with me when things are good.

My in-laws. I'm estranged from my own family and though we don't share the same interests most of the time, my in-laws have striven to make me feel like I'm a part of something I've lacked for a long time: a supportive group of people who genuinely care about my well-being.
Edited by Philomene on 11/13/2012 7:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Priest
I am thankful for having a place to be, a direction to go in, and to have loving relationships.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am thankful for...
• My guild Fey Mercurial for being so understanding with my final year of school. Flexibility at its best~
• *Finally* passing year 12~
• The wonderful people from War Rocket Ajax whom I hope to meet in real life in the coming year (as I'd consider them my second family!)
• Meeting a the handful of special people who have put up with me in my long years of playing WoW. You know who you are <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I am thankful for my loving parents and wonderful not-official "in-laws". I am thankful for the new (to us) house we can now call our own and never having to worry again about having a bad landlord or having someone sell a house we are renting out from under us. I'm thankful for all my family and friends' good health as well as that of our beloved four-legged family members. Finally, I am thankful for my new promotion of sorts at work and am the happiest I've been in years in terms of my career.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Where to start? I'm thankful for my parents, my mom who's pretty much given me free reign of her house and my dad for always being my rock even while he's in jail.
My friends and fiance for always being there for me.
The rest of my family, two of my aunts in particular, for helping us during such a difficult time in mom and I's life.
For my guilds, on Moonrunner and here, as well as WrA as a whole.
For the boyfriend my mom found, as strange as the situation is to me I'm glad she has someone to treat her and make her happy.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
I am thankful for my horse. I rescued her from near-starvation almost 2 years ago and it's been worth every minute and dollar, good and bad. On the days that I feel terrible (mental issues), I can go to the barn and she raises my spirits like nothing else can.

I am thankful for my parents, because I would not have made it through the last few years without their support. It has been a hard few years but it's getting better, and I am thankful for that as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am thankful for some fantastic friends both in and out of game, and a wonderfully supportive family.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]